|07-24-2013 01:14 AM|
Met a cute chick once and was talking about stuff when she said she worked at the local Chrysler dealership. a glow appeared around her as if from the heavens!! All I could think about, even though she was still prattling on, was: EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT !!CHEAP PARTS!!!!
....wonder why she never returned my calls??........
|05-27-2013 09:11 PM|
|jeepcreeptj||A great thread all true!!|
|03-16-2013 10:00 AM|
I'm a Sig fm Ohio State!
|05-03-2012 07:48 PM|
|05-03-2012 08:10 AM|
you know its a jeep thing when...
you walk out to the parking lot at work and there is a large ring of dirt from where you last parked your jeep and the rain washed all the mud off.
|02-12-2012 07:13 PM|
|chucky cheese||I saw a magic jeep today. It was going down the highway and it turned into a Mcdonalds! Badaboom!|
|02-12-2012 05:07 PM|
|joel.mello||Way 2 Kewl!|
|11-19-2011 09:00 PM|
Where's the shiny side?
"Brown side up, Greasy side down"
|05-14-2011 02:31 AM|
|Luna||hahahah yea addition .....when you don't take your car to the washer cause you know you will do a better job washing it yourself.....|
|01-25-2011 10:02 AM|
|jgano23||holy zombie thread batman!|
|01-25-2011 09:55 AM|
|01-22-2011 01:11 AM|
|01-22-2011 12:17 AM|
|01-21-2011 11:51 PM|
|01-21-2011 12:51 PM|
And now for the ladies.....
35 REASONS WHY JEEPS ARE BETTER THAN MEN
1. Jeeps don't get you pregnant.
2. Your Jeep doesn't care what time of the month you drive it.
3. Jeeps don't have parents.
4. Jeeps don't complain if you don't ride them for longer than usual.
5. You can share your Jeep with your friends.
6. Jeeps don't care how many other Jeeps you've ridden.
7. When driving, you and your Jeep always arrive at the same time.
8. Jeeps don't care how many other Jeeps you have.
9. Jeeps don't care if you look at other Jeeps.
10. Jeeps don't care if you gain a little weight.
11. You'll never hear, "I just don't love you anymore", from your Jeep.
12. If your Jeep doesn't need little blue pills to be "lifted".
13. If your Jeep is too small, you can lift it.
14. If your Jeep is misaligned, you don't have to try to convince it that it's wrong.
15. Your parents don't care what color your Jeep is.
16. You don't have to be jealous of the girls who eyeball your Jeep.
17. If you say bad things to your Jeep, it won't pout for a week.
18. You can drive your Jeep as long as you want and it will just keep going.
19. You can stop driving your Jeep as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.
20. Your parents won't remain in touch with your old Jeep after you dump it.
21. Jeeps don't get E.D.
22. Jeeps don't insult you if you're a bad driver.
23. Your Jeep never wants a night out with the other Jeeps.
24. Jeeps don't care if you're late.
25. You don't have to do your hair before you ride your Jeep.
26. If your Jeep doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.
27. You can drive your Jeep the first time you meet it, without worrying about your reputation.
28. The only protection you have to wear when driving your Jeep is a decent seat belt.
29. When in mixed company, you can talk about what a great drive you had the
last time you were in your Jeep.
30. Your Jeep is never embarrassed to go topless in public.
31. You only have to feed your Jeep when you use it.
32. A rocky relationship with your Jeep is actually fun.
33. Jeeps don't care how much money you spend.
34. You never have to worry about your Jeep thinking you spend too much money.
35. You don't have to worry about protecting your Jeeps ego.
|01-21-2011 12:49 PM|
|Peepers||There is a cute bombshell blond working at the local dealership parts department...|
|01-21-2011 12:19 PM|
|wavebacktothetj||A jeep rolled into a bar and said ouch... Waka waka waka great thread btw I know how you guys feel I'm right there with you|
|01-19-2011 09:56 PM|
|OsageJeep||this made my night|
|08-16-2010 03:41 PM|
This is a great post
|08-16-2010 03:05 PM|
|toshpate||Yes they do. Typically their "back" hurts. Ha ha|
|08-16-2010 01:27 PM|
I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a Jeep with a headache.
|08-16-2010 12:27 PM|
|toshpate||yeah washed off the big chunks yesterday, first time in awhile. there is still mud tho on my dash and window and rollbars and......|
|08-16-2010 12:00 PM|
|tandrus||I LOVE IT!!!|
|08-16-2010 03:20 AM|
Washing....your.....jeep.....? I don't understand this concept....is that like waiting for it to rain?
Nice post btw.
|02-16-2010 08:35 PM|
|Big Mo G 117||i know how you feel i have no back fenders on mine right now so i get water kiced up on all the window driving is pretty much a guessing game|
|11-12-2007 05:26 PM|
|yj4x4||I can totally relate to most of that. I finally had to wash mine because i almost backed into another car. couldnt see out of any of my windows or mirrors|
|11-12-2007 10:26 AM|
|11-12-2007 09:58 AM|
|98TJ||"A Jeep always looks good - even with the lights on" - Excellent!!!|
|04-27-2007 09:35 AM|
|Chickdey||pretty much and I'd have to agree - I like my jeep better than most people|
|04-26-2007 11:35 PM|
|kljip||so this says that jeeps are better that any men or women!|
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|