|06-23-2007 12:57 AM|
Was in to worst buy today and the sales rep had a set of the Illuminite speakers on close out for $20. Didnt get 'em.
I'm looking at the following though:
6-1/2" two-way loudspeaker with Plus One® woofer cone and edge-driven textile dome tweeter.
• Tweeter level adjustment - The 6022i also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the front of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the doors or if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
6-1/2" (160mm) two-way shallow-mount loudspeaker with Plus One® woofer cone and edge-driven textile dome tweeter.
• Plus One® woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
• Infinity Reference speakers have two-ohm voice coils. This unique approach extracts more power from your amp or head unit. Many factory OE systems include two-ohm speakers. Infinity Reference speakers are perfect for those applications.If your head unit or amplifier is rated to drive a four-ohm load, Infinity Reference speakers are still the best option.
• Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used w-domes, but fully-edge-driven domes like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and reduced distortion at high output levels. This technology also allows for better integration with the mid/woofer.
• Tweeter level adjustment - The 6022si also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the front of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the doors or if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
Years ago in high school / college used to install systems. These are more the quality i'm used to.
|06-22-2007 07:50 PM|
|nicolas-eric||i also have 4 sony speakers. they really sound great. much better than the cheap stock speakers. click me|
|06-22-2007 07:43 PM|
i picked up 2 5 1/4 speakers for my soundbar at wally world for 40$
sony xplods.. sounds great
|06-22-2007 06:44 PM|
Got an Idea!
why do you need lights for a wrangler?
Come on get rid of the speakers and get a lift.
But seriously if you want the lights buy great speakers and install those after and put a switch.
|06-20-2007 02:54 PM|
lights are cheap,
spend the $$ u save on better speakers
|06-20-2007 11:28 AM|
|Jma20a||just spend the money on a set of real speakers and if you still want the blue glow you can get some clear blue tape and use it to cover the dome light.|
|06-20-2007 09:29 AM|
I thought they would look real sweet in the bar. Amgine blue light eminating from the sound bar at the flip of a switch.
|06-19-2007 12:10 PM|
Anyway yes, iv seen them. Not a huge fan of lights in the vehicle. My stepsisters boyfriend had a pulsing light inside of his truck that lit the entire cab up, it drove me bonkers.
|06-19-2007 11:02 AM|
|06-18-2007 11:04 PM|
|AzTJ||I bet ya the sound quality is crap though.|
|06-18-2007 10:29 PM|
|Dare2BSquare||Pimp my ride!!!|
|06-18-2007 10:25 PM|
Has anyone seen, purchased or heard these IllumiNite! speakers.
Was out at Wally World picking up biz supplies and noticed these speakers. You feed 12v to them alonge with the proper signal wires and they glow!