Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Tires & Wheels (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f27/)
-   -   Best website to buy Goodyear Duratracs-help (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f27/best-website-to-buy-goodyear-duratracs-help-100106.html)

NCJeepin 06-27-2011 06:42 PM

Best website to buy Goodyear Duratracs-help

Hey everybody, I'm getting my lift at the end of this week and I'm gonna need new tires. I want to get 33x12.5r15 Goodyear Duratracs. The best deal I've found is on Discount Tire for $173 each. I've seen the Tread Lightly $100 rebate and will be using it. I know a lot of people have these tires so could you guys give me some advice? Is there a better place to get the tires than Discount Tire? I just want to get the best deal possible... Thanks guys:)

Durajeep 06-27-2011 06:47 PM

by far the best place to get them is discount tire direct i got mine from here and they shipped the next day and i recieved them 3 days after that. and i can proudly say that i got my $100 rebate about 3 weeks after i sent it in which wasnt bad at all.

NCJeepin 06-27-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durajeep (Post 1335864)
by far the best place to get them is discount tire direct i got mine from here and they shipped the next day and i recieved them 3 days after that. and i can proudly say that i got my $100 rebate about 3 weeks after i sent it in which wasnt bad at all.

Just a question, what benefit would I have by ordering them at Discount Tire Direct and having them shipped to my door than just getting them at the Discount Tire shop? They go for $173 at regular Discount Tire and $189 at Discount Tire Direct. Thanks:)

stryke-force 06-27-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCJeepin
Just a question, what benefit would I have by ordering them at Discount Tire Direct and having them shipped to my door than just getting them at the Discount Tire shop? They go for $173 at regular Discount Tire and $189 at Discount Tire Direct. Thanks:)

You don't pay tax when you order them from discount tire direct

NCJeepin 06-27-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stryke-force (Post 1335920)
You don't pay tax when you order them from discount tire direct

Would you still get lifetime rotations and whatnot if you ordered direct? Because you would eventually end up paying the tax money by buying rotations.

stryke-force 06-27-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCJeepin
Would you still get lifetime rotations and whatnot if you ordered direct? Because you would eventually end up paying the tax money by buying rotations.

That I don't know about...I would guess no on the lifetime rotations.

twisted_TJI 06-28-2011 09:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just go to the nearest discount tire, 9 times out of 10 they will beat the price of direct and you can't beat the convenience of driving to th store, having them mounted and driving away. I just purchased 5 cragars, 4 duratracs for $1100 and tax was only 89 bucks.