Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   New Synergy Suspension Fixed Length Control Arms for JK, TJ, LJ, XJ and ZJ (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/new-synergy-suspension-fixed-length-control-arms-for-jk-tj-lj-xj-and-zj-100135.html)

EAD Offroad 06-27-2011 10:12 PM

New Synergy Suspension Fixed Length Control Arms for JK, TJ, LJ, XJ and ZJ

These are ideal for those of you who have installed a moderate lift and want to replace your OE control arms with something way better fairly inexpensively.

http://www.eadoffroad.com/image/data...ontrolarms.png

Synergy Suspension Front or Rear Lower Control Arms for TJs, LJs, ZJs, and the front of XJ models.
  • Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
  • Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
  • Arms are designed to allow for more down travel than factory arms
  • Features an OEM style bushing on both ends for extended permanence & minimized road vibration
  • Slightly longer than stock to correct caster on lifted Jeep vehicles.
  • 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
  • Sold in pairs

Synergy Suspension Fixed Rear Lower Control Arm for Jeep JK.
  • Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
  • Arms are bent up for added ground clearance
  • Features an OEM style bushing on both ends for extended permanence & minimized road vibration
  • Arms are 1/2" longer than stock
  • 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
  • Sold in pairs

Synergy Suspension Fixed Front Lower Control Arm for Jeep JK.
  • Arms are bent up and in for additional ground and tire clearance.
  • Arms are 1/4" longer than stock and deliver stock caster (5.0 degrees) on a 3" lifted vehicle
  • Sold in pairs

EAD Offroad 06-29-2011 08:43 AM

Let me know if you have any questions on these.

EAD Offroad 10-10-2011 08:52 PM

These are good solution for 2.5" to 3.5" lifted Jeeps.

EAD Offroad 02-01-2012 07:20 PM

Great controls arms for moderate lifts.

kjeeper10 02-02-2012 12:53 PM

Something to consider :)

rics1997 03-17-2012 12:25 AM

Can you shoot me a price on these? I am considering a front lower control arm solution. Even thought about the AEV bracket but not sure of the clearance issue. Getting a BB lift in a couple week and already have the 19/60 coil replacement so should be somewhere around 2 1/2" to 3" of lift Measuring from bottom of coil to frame as stated in instruction of the AEV bracket it will be 6.25" which they state is in the upper side of a 2 1/2" lift

EAD Offroad 03-17-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rics1997 (Post 2149153)
Can you shoot me a price on these? I am considering a front lower control arm solution. Even thought about the AEV bracket but not sure of the clearance issue. Getting a BB lift in a couple week and already have the 19/60 coil replacement so should be somewhere around 2 1/2" to 3" of lift Measuring from bottom of coil to frame as stated in instruction of the AEV bracket it will be 6.25" which they state is in the upper side of a 2 1/2" lift

PM inbound.

EAD Offroad 05-10-2012 12:30 PM

Get relativity inexpensive lower control arms, fix that pinion angle and get some ground clearance and protection at the same time. I have synergy arms on my JK, adjustable but the same metal and they hold up great when mr. rock jumps into them.