Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   my jeep gets me dates (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/my-jeep-gets-me-dates-101108.html)

greenjeepgurl87 07-04-2011 10:00 PM

my jeep gets me dates
 
So for the 3rd time in the last two months I was given a guys number cuz he thinks my jeep is pretty. Now although I agree, does any one else find it super tacky to walk up to a girl and tell her she should 'take you for a spin in' her jeep? :-\

shell 07-04-2011 10:23 PM

Well, a tad bit tacky. Doesn't happen to me, but then again, I'm married & the hubby is usually sitting in the passenger seat.

greenjeepgurl87 07-04-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shell
Well, a tad bit tacky. Doesn't happen to me, but then again, I'm married & the hubby is usually sitting in the passenger seat.

Lol that may do it! I mean, technically my current boyfriend and I only started talking cuz of my jeep... maybe I'm just jealous that Luna gets hit on so much! Lol I suppose I should thank her, maybe a nice wash and wax. Lol

BADBOY-RUBICON 07-04-2011 10:31 PM

:punk::thumb:

tons-O-fun 07-05-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 (Post 1352885)
Lol that may do it! I mean, technically my current boyfriend and I only started talking cuz of my jeep... maybe I'm just jealous that Luna gets hit on so much! Lol I suppose I should thank her, maybe a nice wash and wax. Lol

never knock the power of the jeep lol, i had girls hitting on me all the time because of it. unfortunately more so in my first one than in the one im driving now. purple i guess just isnt that manly of a color :banghead:

BTA88 07-05-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 (Post 1352816)
does any one else find it super tacky to walk up to a girl and tell her she should 'take you for a spin in' her jeep? :-\

Yeah... That is pretty tacky. A real gentleman would walk up to a girl and offer her a spin in his Jeep.

Gotta close the deal with telling them that sex in a jeep is a once in a life time experience. :whistling::rofl:

Dianeakamommy 07-05-2011 11:21 AM

Well I think the car seat in the back keeps them away!! I do how ever at least 2x a day have some guy asked me some kind of question about my JEEP. My latest was how do I get the doors off with suck a little frame. LAME!!

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTA88 (Post 1353511)
Yeah... That is pretty tacky. A real gentleman would walk up to a girl and offer her a spin in his Jeep.

Gotta close the deal with telling them that sex in a jeep is a once in a life time experience. :whistling::rofl:

x2..:D

greenjeepgurl87 07-05-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTA88

Yeah... That is pretty tacky. A real gentleman would walk up to a girl and offer her a spin in his Jeep.

Gotta close the deal with telling them that sex in a jeep is a once in a life time experience. :whistling::rofl:

Haha clever!!! However I will never have sex in my jeep. She's gotta stay pure! Lol

greenjeepgurl87 07-05-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

never knock the power of the jeep lol, i had girls hitting on me all the time because of it. unfortunately more so in my first one than in the one im driving now. purple i guess just isnt that manly of a color :banghead:

Are you kidding? It takes a super secure guy to drive a purple jeep!

BTA88 07-05-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 (Post 1353684)
Haha clever!!! However I will never have sex in my jeep. She's gotta stay pure! Lol

So, then, we can have sex in my jeep? Sounds like a deal! :p

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1353599)
x2..:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTA88 (Post 1353693)
So, then, we can have sex in my jeep? Sounds like a deal! :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl: this thread should be getting interesting ;)

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 1353702)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: this thread should be getting interesting ;)

I just about spit my water out. lol :popcorn:

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1353704)
I just about spit my water out. lol :popcorn:

All of this talk about "jeeps" tends to make me do that too:whistling:

greenjeepgurl87 07-05-2011 12:53 PM

Hahahahahaa this thread just got awesome lol

BTA88 07-05-2011 01:09 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VXqON6iddr...ing-Poster.jpg

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 (Post 1353728)
Hahahahahaa this thread just got awesome lol

Just think...if it werent for you this may just be another wave thread. Congratulations :thumb:

greenjeepgurl87 07-05-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table

Just think...if it werent for you this may just be another wave thread. Congratulations :thumb:

Hahahahaha I try. Lol

toshpate 07-05-2011 02:33 PM

shhh no one tell barry......

and you dont do it in it ..on it ;) bumpers rule ha ahahahahha

greenjeepgurl87 07-05-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toshpate
shhh no one tell barry......

and you dont do it in it ..on it ;) bumpers rule ha ahahahahha

Haha speaking from experience I presume. Lol Idk Ill cover my jeep in mud and go off roading with the top and doors off but I just feel like doing that in or on my jeep is dirty. Lol

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toshpate (Post 1353940)
shhh no one tell barry......

and you dont do it in it ..on it ;) bumpers rule ha ahahahahha

Rollbbaarrrrsss!!!:punk:

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1353949)
Rollbbaarrrrsss!!!:punk:

:rofl: and she speaks from experience ;)

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 1353980)
:rofl: and she speaks from experience ;)

Somebody's on one today :rofl: but no, I'm a good girl....;):angel:

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1353985)
Somebody's on one today :rofl: but no, I'm a good girl....;):angel:

On one of what lol?. Sounds like you were the one "on" one...and by one i mean rollbar :rofl: Hows that for a custom rollcage? Does it include 5 point harnesses?

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 1353996)
On one of what lol?. Sounds like you were the one "on" one...and by one i mean rollbar :rofl: Hows that for a custom rollcage? Does it include 5 point harnesses?

You would need more than a 5 point harness...:cool::rofl:

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1354010)
You would need more than a 5 point harness...:cool::rofl:

Interesting. Pics or it didnt happen :cool::popcorn:

toshpate 07-05-2011 03:10 PM

custom cages and harnesses oh my!! he he he h e heheheh and snort on good girl...

Bugsbb 07-05-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 1354058)
Interesting. Pics or it didnt happen :cool::popcorn:

I should have known that was coming..:whistling:

Quote:

Originally Posted by toshpate (Post 1354061)
custom cages and harnesses oh my!! he he he h e heheheh and snort on good girl...

:D

Cons_Table 07-05-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1354068)
I should have known that was coming..:whistling:

How else am I to figure out how to do this mod?

toshpate 07-05-2011 03:44 PM

grab handles are a must too.... just saying


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.