Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Rhode Island Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f91/)
-   -   beach? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f91/beach-101286.html)

nasser19 07-06-2011 07:22 AM

beach?
 
Anybody hear about the beach in South County that allows for Jeeps? I believe you need a pass but don't know where to get it. Help.

dale 3 07-06-2011 12:33 PM

What country??:rolleyes:

nasser19 07-06-2011 01:55 PM

It's in Rhode Island. Sorry. Thought I posted this in the Rhode Island Forum.

BAM4x4 07-11-2011 07:40 PM

I don't know of any beaches in RI that allow jeeps. The only one I've heard of is in the Cape. Did you do any online research? I'd like to know as well.

nasser19 07-11-2011 08:54 PM

Somebody told me East Beach in Charlestown. Google the Parks and Beaches Department. !

ChasmCrawler 01-21-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasser19 (Post 1371769)
Somebody told me East Beach in Charlestown. Google the Parks and Beaches Department. !

Yes, East Beach....passes can be obtained at Burlingame Park...

RI Parks

RI Parks

I'll pick mine up July 1, 2012.

golden-eagle 03-19-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasmCrawler (Post 1946300)
Yes, East Beach....passes can be obtained at Burlingame Park...

RI Parks

RI Parks

I'll pick mine up July 1, 2012.

do you know how much they are? :whistling:

RJPII 08-07-2012 08:14 AM

I know this thread is old, but thought I would jump in. Both Charlestown and Westerly have areas that you can ride on the beach mid-Sept to mid-April. You need a permit ($100 for RI residents, $200 for non). There are also the trails at East Beach in Charlestown, where you can ride year round with the permit.

tcrn67 08-13-2012 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 150109

This is at east beach in Charlestown RI. I was there today.

shadowrcker 08-14-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAM4x4 (Post 1371560)
I don't know of any beaches in RI that allow jeeps. The only one I've heard of is in the Cape. Did you do any online research? I'd like to know as well.

You mention a beach in the cape, what one is it?

celticguitar 08-28-2012 09:42 AM

wow 200 bucks:eek: i know it's to protect but mostly to keep RIF RAF off the beach but it also excludes a lot of nice people:flowers: who 200 is a lot of cash
nice place though
my 2 cents
Dwight


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.