Feeler 83 CJ7
I’m thinking about selling my 83 CJ-7 for 7000 OBO…I’ll listen to offers but no low balls.
(Two two nine) 886-1141
- 350 quadrajet, cam’d up…I do not know the lift or the duration of the cam but it sounds nice with flows. 85k
- Turbo 350, 8k
- GM 14B, open, 4.56’s, full width
- Waggy 44, chromo, locked, 4.56’s full width
- Stretched with waggy springs, SOA
- RCI 15 gallon tank behind rear seat
- NIB complete wiring harness by painless wiring
- YJ roll cage
- LED tail lights
- 203 or 205 (just don’t remember because it’s not next to me)
- Nitto graplers 37x13.5x17, 85%
- Driver seat could use a little help
- Two small rust spots: behind passenger seat and left side rear body mount
- 350 leaking a little…simple rebuild or replace seals
- Power steering gear box leaking
- The wiring in the jeep is…lol. Hence the reason for all new wiring. The alternator does not charge the battery because of the issue
- Front two leafs both top leafs are bent but I have leafs to replace them in the jeep
It’s going for sell because I only get a few days off a month if I am lucky. It sits in North GA and I work and live in South GA. I just don’t have time to turn wrenches and am looking for a turn key with 37’s or larger. If I had the time I’d keep it and get busy ,but I am not hurting to get rid of it. I do have a DD Rubicon but I don’t let it play in the big stuff. Ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.