Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   IL: TJ garage sale (Chicagoland) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/tj-garage-sale-chicagoland-103859.html)

BigEZ 07-23-2011 12:25 PM

TJ garage sale (Chicagoland)

all parts listed are from a 2002 TJ X and prices are OBO

I finally got around to cleaning the garage and my soft top (previously posted) is still available, along with a bunch of other assorted parts.

Soft top:
spice color
rear window is a little hazy but not cracked
side windows in slightly better shape
couple of doubled seams need re-sewn but are not torn (like one thread is blown, the other OK.)
some zippers probably need re-conditioned (little hard to zip)
door surrounds and frame in great shape
hardware is complete and included- I have full steel doors so don't have the half door flaps
OEM as far as I can tell

$250 for the entire top.

I also have:

freshly painted stock front flares and bumperette flares $50 all

stock rear bumper with 1 1/4" receiver $100 jugs are nice (hahaha)

stock front bumper $50

freshly powdercoated Rugged Ridge front bumper components (bolts right to stock bumper) :

Amazon.com: Rugged Ridge 11511.01 Textured Black Front End Bumper Guard: Automotive

Amazon.com: Rugged Ridge 11512.01 Textured Black Front End Brush Guard: Automotive

retail new for about $200, asking $150 WILL NOT SEPARATE

2 control arm covers, one with "JEEP", the other with diamond plate look $40 for both

spice rear seat and brackets...$200

I live 10 miles NE of Joliet IL, and am not willing to ship. All items are pickup and cash only. The jeep is currently on jackstands getting modded and my wife's got the other car for the most part.

PM me w/ phone # if interested, I will text or call back whatever your preference. I'm available to meet today until 4 and then all day sunday, otherwise we can work something out later this week

I tried to be as descriptive as poss but SMS pic mssgs avail upon request.

BigEZ 07-23-2011 09:50 PM

OK my jeep is back on her feet so I am willing to meet somewhere in the middle for everything but the top. that's just too hard to pack up

Wrangler06 07-23-2011 10:26 PM

the bumper components you say retail for 200 but on amazon in the link you posted is 60 bucks brand new? and how could you not separate them? they both cant be used at the same time

BigEZ 07-23-2011 11:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler06 (Post 1403972)
the bumper components you say retail for 200 but on amazon in the link you posted is 60 bucks brand new? and how could you not separate them? they both cant be used at the same time

um, 118+64= 182, + shipping = around 200.
and as to your second assertion, I beg to differ- they are both currently attached to the front of my rig.

BigEZ 07-24-2011 11:17 AM

the reason i won't separate the bumper components is that the outer one bolts to the inner, and won't work w/o it. The inner one looks/works fine as a stand-alone push bar set, but w/o it the other part is worthless. So they are being sold as a set.

Wrangler06 07-24-2011 09:12 PM

the outer part can bolt to your frame just behind the bumper, because the site says your outer one can be used on a stock bumper..might be interested in the outer if it was separate, will continue to watch if you separate it..thanks for the clarification

BigEZ 07-25-2011 01:29 AM

I just went out and looked, the flange is about 8" from top to bottom, it's not the right width to bolt to the frame w/o fabbing or buying (?) brackets. I have a stock bumper- this whole assembly just bolts to it so you got a custom look (and it is functional too) w/o the price.

97flexy 08-23-2011 11:42 AM

you have a drivers or passenger side seat for sale? passenger side would work best.

BigEZ 08-23-2011 04:37 PM

no front seats for sale. I would swap them for black or dark grey ones tho.

BigEZ 08-23-2011 11:03 PM

updated w/ new item, new prices and a more accurate description of the soft top

A lot of the original ad stuff has sold. Here's what's avail:

all parts listed are from a 2002 TJ X and prices are negotiable:

sienna pearl (maroon) hood. slight dent in rolled edge just above headlight, and a 2" hole cut in the hood just above the airbox. The PO (genius that he was) had rigged a half-ass snorkle system. If you're a welder or good body man it's an easy fix. $30 includes hinges

Soft top:
spice color
rear window is little hazy but no cracks
side windows are good
couple of doubled seams need re-sewn but are not torn (threads are blown, but the fabric is fine.)
zippers are OK
door surrounds and frame in great shape
hardware is complete and included.

I have full steel doors so I don't have the half door flaps
(and no, I'm not selling my doors.)

OEM as far as I can tell. $200 for the entire top including surrounds.

I also have:

freshly painted stock front flares and bumperette flares $40 all

I sold the bumpers, but I still have the following front bumper components:

freshly powdercoated Rugged Ridge front bumper components (bolt right to stock bumper through existing holes) :

Amazon.com: Rugged Ridge 11511.01 Textured Black Front End Bumper Guard: Automotive

Amazon.com: Rugged Ridge 11512.01 Textured Black Front End Brush Guard: Automotive

retail new for about $200, asking $125 WILL NOT SEPARATE.
(The hoop "stinger" bolts to the push bars, so it's useless by itself.)
They're a nice option for you guys who are running a stock bumper and want to get a more modded look at a good price. The push bars are solid too.

2 upper control arm covers, one with "JEEP", the other's a plastic Rugged Ridge with black diamond plate look $40 for both, $20 each

spice rear seat and brackets...$200

I live 10 miles NE of Joliet IL, and am not willing to ship. All items are cash only. Might be willing to meet somewhere in the middle depending on situation.

PM me w/ phone # if interested, I will text or call back whatever your preference. I work random hours so we can work out a time to meet later this week.

I tried to be as descriptive as poss but SMS pic mssgs avail upon request.

97flexy 08-29-2011 07:50 AM

will you sell your top for cheaper?

Smittyp83 08-30-2011 03:14 PM

Stock fog lamps by any chance????

BigEZ 08-31-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97flexy (Post 1518795)
will you sell your top for cheaper?

everything is negotiable. PM sent

BigEZ 08-31-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittyp83 (Post 1523703)
Stock fog lamps by any chance????

nope, sorry.

BigEZ 08-31-2011 11:07 AM

also have a brand-new never used Smittybuilt d-ring 2" receiver hitch.
Smittybilt 29312B Receiver Hitch D Ring

Sell it for $25.00 I bought it last year, never used it, then bought a new bumper w/ integral d-rings.

Volta009 06-11-2012 05:02 PM

Still have soft top and hardware?