Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MI: Trade my 03 chevy zr2 EXT cab for a wrangler tj (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/trade-my-03-chevy-zr2-ext-cab-for-a-wrangler-tj-104217.html)

Dirtbikedrew 07-25-2011 06:11 PM

Trade my 03 chevy zr2 EXT cab for a wrangler tj

Hay there im looking to trade my truck for a wrangler I'm in Michigan about 30miles north of Detroit. sorry I can not ship . I wanted to see if anyone has a spare / extra wrangler they may want to trade . I'm looking for tj 4.0 5speed . With a 4" is a plus .But will also Check out 2.5 5speeds . If your intrested send me a pm with some trade info . I can also email pics to u . I can't get any pics to load up on here ( at this time )

Looking for a jeep wrangler tj plus $1,300 to clear my truck title . But if I have it payed off I would do a even up trade . But at this time It only has 4 more payments . Clear title in November 2011 *. I don't have extra cash to pay my lone off at this time . I'm just getting by making the monthly payments and paying other bills *. I have this. 2003 Chevy S10 zr2 ext cab 3 door. black. 4.3 vortex v6. Auto tranz. K&N air filter. Non smoker. Vary nice like new clean black interior bucket seats. Center console. Cold AC. 6 disc cd changer AM/FM. Ready for power amp hook - up. For speakers / subs. 120,xxx . miles. Loaded. Has bed liner , tonneau cover. Has good bfgoodrich a/t tires. Towing package. I have the stock aluminum mag rims and some painted black steel rims for winter Did not drive it this winter. Headlight and taillight black out covers. It does need a little body work from winter salt. the passenger side bottom ext cab is rusted like all chevys do but ( getting fixed ) . The box side on the passenger is bubbling a little. The drivers side door has a small dent in it from a deer that hit me. And the 3 door handle is broken (plactic). And that's all It wouldn't be much to fix it. Very well taken care of , well maintained. And cared for. this is not my everyday driver I stoped driveing this truck to keep miles down on it. I have 2 trucks So I'm only selling or trading to get a wrangler . I do driver it maybe 2 days every 2 or 3 months. just to keep every thing working in it. I can email more pics if your interested in seeing more. Or what ever u want to see. I'm looking to sell or trade my truck for a . jeep wrangler ,and plus CASH . does not have a clear title I own $1,300. Still on it. Because I payed $15,700. For this in 2006. I called my bank on 5/12/2011 and got a Kelly blue book value on this truck with these miles on it and the good condition value is retail $10,080 . And the good condition trade in value is $6,850. And if the truck was in excellent condition the retail would be $11,780 . And trade in would be $7,275 . But it could use a little body work. So I wouldn't ask top dollar just a fair price. I would let every thing go for $6,900 cash firm . Down from $7,500. I can send pics to your email just ask . Send trade info and pics to my email. *Can send more pics to your email. This is the last year they made the ZR2 pickup truck. Thanks for looking

Dirtbikedrew 07-27-2011 06:25 PM

Hay there . I have pics of my zr2 in my Photobucket . Check them out . Thanks

Mobile Photobucket