Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   Washington Jeep Forum (
-   -   Questions about OHV's or ORV's (

Avalon786 07-30-2011 02:32 PM

Questions about OHV's or ORV's
I am a noob and would love to take my Jeep and wonder around in the woods or on some easy going trails since I have never done this (my jeep is bone stock on the skinny tires/wheels) but I am alittle confused on how it all works I looked up this website Washington State Off-Highway Vehicle Catalog Home Page - Courtesy of WOHVA but some people tell me the parks/trails listed are closed? How do I find this out before getting there? As well for a pass what is needed? Just a Discover Pass? Thanks in advance.

Mr.Joshua113 08-10-2011 04:24 AM

I just started doing some research on places near Seattle. I just moved up here from California. Let you know what I find out as I have nobody to go wheeling with up here and it's always fun to go with other people.

Mitchness 08-10-2011 12:06 PM

Around Seattle you have Walker Valley to the north and Reiter Pit to the east which was closed for a long time but was slated to reopen sometime soon I think. There's Tahuya over on the peninsula and Evan's Creek to the south.

Walker Valley and Tahuya require the Discover Pass thanks to the grand wisdom of our corrupt and inefficient government.

Most of Tahuya can be done with a stock Jeep. So can Evan's Creek if I remember correctly.

Go here. It's got a pretty good breakdown of what's around you and what they're like.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.