Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Renegade??? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/renegade-10516.html)

kdannielle 08-14-2007 03:32 PM

Renegade???
 
I have a question. What is the Renegade? I know that I have heard it used when talking about older Jeeps. Now, I keep seeing Unlimited that say Renegade. The only models are the X, Sahara, and Rubicon. What's up?

Levinoss 08-14-2007 03:46 PM

They just offer deferent options. RIP asked me the other day but I cant find what the renegade seems to offer on the JK.

~Lev

Jase 08-14-2007 03:55 PM

I've seen some Australia people indicating they have a CRD JK Renegade, but nothing stateside so far.

Levinoss 08-14-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase (Post 120379)
I've seen some Australia people indicating they have a CRD JK Renegade, but nothing stateside so far.

Yea, all iv seen is some australian forums talking bout the renegade.

~Lev

JEEPers 08-14-2007 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine is a Renegade, it has a different package I believe. 17" sahara rims, f & r tow hooks, both tops, black tube steps, and an add-a-trunk. That's all I can think of right now, there could be more.

woody_k 08-14-2007 07:29 PM

Wasn't there a Renegade and a Golden Eagle package option on some of the CJ model years?

1BLKJP 08-14-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody_k (Post 120525)
Wasn't there a Renegade and a Golden Eagle package option on some of the CJ model years?

Yessir, there sure was. My dad has an 83 CJ-7 Renegade.

Walkeraviator 08-15-2007 07:29 AM

Daisy Duke drive a 1978 CJ-7 Golden Eagle... And you will find that a lot of times dealerships do there own cutomizations when teh vehicle shows up at there door. The Renegade may just be the result of dealer who want to stencil on some letters since it didnt say RUBICON on the hood.

Gary1129 08-15-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEEPers (Post 120435)
Mine is a Renegade, it has a different package I believe. 17" sahara rims, f & r tow hooks, both tops, black tube steps, and an add-a-trunk. That's all I can think of right now, there could be more.


Looks like a dealer added deal on that one............stripes and letters with a few catalog options........mo money in their pocket

thomastenn 08-16-2007 09:33 AM

the renegade was for the libertys it was just lights and afew other things i havent read anything on a wrangler jk or tj renegade

Walkeraviator 08-16-2007 04:55 PM

actually the front grill and hood were diferent on the Liberyty Renegade... they look cooler.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM.