Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Favorite Movie Quotes (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/favorite-movie-quotes-106643.html)

99Wrangler4x4 08-09-2011 09:43 AM

Favorite Movie Quotes
 
Share your favorite quotes from your favorite movies! Here's a few of mine:
"I'll be back"-Terminator
"Ooooohhh crap"-Hellboy
"You just brought a gun to a bomb fight officer!"-30 Minutes Or Less
"We're gonna screw this ship up!"-Transformers 3
"I'm as happy as a tornado in a trailer park!"-Cars

What are some of yours?

kfdjason7620 08-09-2011 09:50 AM

Smoke em if you got em!!!--- men in black.

Vector6 08-09-2011 09:57 AM

[Amsterdam goes to wipe blood off razor]

Priest Vallon: No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.

Hammerwalk 08-09-2011 09:58 AM

What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Best movie ever! :rofl:

Cons_Table 08-09-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vector6 (Post 1453385)
[Amsterdam goes to wipe blood off razor]

Priest Vallon: No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.

Great movie :thumb:

MattD 08-09-2011 10:13 AM

"I had no idea you could milk a cat."
- "Oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples."
- "I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"


http://www.filmsite.org/wavfiles/meettheparents.wav

Cons_Table 08-09-2011 10:17 AM

-Why are you peppering the steak? You don't know if tigers like pepper.
-Tigers *love* pepper. They hate cinnamon.

kfdjason7620 08-09-2011 10:18 AM

"There's been a mistake"..... "did you say steak"====== deuce bigolo

Geno 08-09-2011 10:19 AM

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW DICK?!" Dirtface
Young Guns

JDsDream 08-09-2011 10:35 AM

"Whatsa behinda me is not important". Gumball Rally

kjeeper10 08-09-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfdjason7620
"There's been a mistake"..... "did you say steak"====== deuce bigolo

Lol

NCJeepin 08-09-2011 11:24 AM

"I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party." -- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

life iz good 08-09-2011 08:34 PM

The russian grim reaper is here!!

shell 08-09-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammerwalk (Post 1453388)
What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Best movie ever! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I LOVE that movie!

shell 08-09-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99Wrangler4x4 (Post 1453359)
"I'm as happy as a tornado in a trailer park!"-Cars

I use that one often.:thumb:

Weed Hopper 08-09-2011 08:44 PM

"Excuse me while I whip this out"
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

JeepinDave 08-09-2011 08:58 PM

Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd.
------------------------------------------------
Harry: Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

kshaws21 08-09-2011 08:59 PM

Where are you, you sumb**ch? Smokey and the Bandit.

rudeboy 08-09-2011 09:02 PM

"You're killing me Smalls"

and

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

(for now ;-)

sonofabeach 08-09-2011 09:07 PM

[youtube]Be7Og9Gc_KY[/youtube]

MVintherTJ 08-09-2011 09:11 PM

"Caesar is home..."- Rise of the Planet of the Apes

"It's the suck zone!"- Twister

Weed Hopper 08-09-2011 09:15 PM

Another from the Blues Brothers:

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

GuinnessTap 08-09-2011 09:20 PM

I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ace..... And I'm all outta bubble gum..
Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live

Bugsbb 08-09-2011 09:25 PM

Did you see the size of that chicken??:punk:

sonofabeach 08-09-2011 09:30 PM

Bumble Bee Tuna!!!

shell 08-09-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weed Hopper (Post 1455517)
Another from the Blues Brothers:

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Yet another one of my favorite movies!!!

Bsc 08-09-2011 09:53 PM

I took the liberty of bsing you - Blues Brothers

GrassKicker 08-09-2011 09:59 PM

How would you like your steak prepared?
O' you mean cooked, Knock his horns off, wipe his nasty ace, throw him on the plate!!:rofl:

The Cowboy Way :punk:

Hammerwalk 08-09-2011 10:15 PM

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun!"

Yjwolf 08-09-2011 10:19 PM

" here's the deal. I'm not easy to get along with and I'm sensing your a bit of a bi**h.."


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.