Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Missouri Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f82/)
-   -   Anyone interested in club in waynesville/lake of ozark area (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f82/anyone-interested-in-club-in-waynesville-lake-of-ozark-area-107403.html)

angelhitman 08-14-2011 12:42 AM

Anyone interested in club in waynesville/lake of ozark area

So, wife got excited when i suggested this thought. Joining or starting a jeep club in our area. WE live in Crocker, which is between waynesville and lake of the ozarks, and have had no luck finding clubs. Really interested in joining Ozarks jeepthing out of springfield, but was also thinking that i really want something close. So this post is to see who would be interested in a club in our area. I would see it being jeep rigs but not stuck with that thought, family oriented, (we have a 4 and 6 year old, boys}. Would really like to do at least one trail ride a month, with optional second one during the summer, not opposed to more. Like the concept of one trail ride a month being family oriented and second ride more extreme. monthly meeting if needed, but see the ride as the meeting most of the time. I guess there would be dues to have a web page and if we wanted to register it. I belonged to a club in colorado and we did patches as well. So let me know who is out there that would be interested, i would think from rolla to Lebanon areas and from Waynesville/Ft. Leonardwood to Lake of the Ozarks would be the general range of members, but all would be welcome. Oh and i would love to start to work on mapping some of the local trails, I am hearing about more and more. I would want to welcome all military jeepers and wave any dues for them. (i am not military so i would pay dues)

SO let me know if interested and location, family size (all welcome), rig and any trails you would like to share in the area. :wavey:

distortedtj 08-14-2011 12:46 AM

MilitaryJeepers is nation wide. Made up of military members and Ex military members. They have many people in Missouri and welcome anyone to join in on trail rides. Military or not. They also host events near Ft. Leonardwood and often go to SMORR ORV park. Great group of people and are a family oriented group. Children and pets always welcome. Wheeled with the Ft. Wood group a few times. :punk:

angelhitman 08-14-2011 01:01 AM

thanks, i checked there local chapter web site but didn't see any events posted. I have a few messages to members in the area that are military so maybe they will help me get in touch with them. Would still like to see interest in a club in the area for all persons to join.

mattclark 09-16-2011 08:58 PM

I live in Lebanon and am verry intersted

angelhitman 09-18-2011 11:36 PM

Hi Mattclark, i have another guy out of waynesville (FT. LW) interested also so far that is three of us. I have a posting on JF as well. probably going to go on a short run next to base in few weeks if interested. you can email me at jdderry@gmail.com or message me.

95jeeper 09-24-2011 08:10 AM

I am a member of Military Jeepers and would be interested in a local Offroad club

angelhitman 09-25-2011 08:16 PM

alright, been gone this weekend but looks like we have about 4 members that are interested. So i would say maybe we move forward and get together for a meeting and maybe a quick run. 95jeeper you are southeast of me, and Matt is west so maybe we want to meet in St. Roberts? I am available most evenings except tuesday (i bowl LOL). i have been purposing a quick little trip on a road i found o the map off 17 so maybe we want to look at a saturday breakfast and a quick morning run. I am open though. The other member came through another forum but i will let him know what we are looking at.