Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Who needs a lift? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/who-needs-a-lift-108483.html)

seadog 08-20-2011 02:11 PM

Who needs a lift?
 
3 foot seawall. Could probably get all the way over it, but it is an 8 foot drop into the river.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...8/DSCI0107.jpg

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...8/DSCI0109.jpg

Bone stock suspension.

HillbillyJeeper 08-20-2011 03:04 PM

My driveway is rougher than that and my wife climbs it with her Dodge Jorney.

seadog 08-20-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HillbillyJeeper (Post 1491337)
My driveway is rougher than that and my wife climbs it with her Dodge Jorney.

What can I say? I live in FL. No hills in this part. I had to find something.

MuddyMO 64055 08-20-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1491355)
What can I say? I live in FL. No hills in this part. I had to find something.

I am not laughing at you... this just made me laugh .... LOL :rofl: good stuff!!

seadog 08-20-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuddyMO 64055 (Post 1491360)
I am not laughing at you... this just made me laugh .... LOL :rofl: good stuff!!

I understand. Wheelin is boring in my area. Gotta travel at least 60 miles, just to find terrain.

Irongrave 08-20-2011 04:25 PM

gotta build a Jeep speed style JK down there for the sand and such. Florida Wheeling is like dirt/sand roads or mud I would not last long down there.

seadog 08-20-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irongrave (Post 1491459)
gotta build a Jeep speed style JK down there for the sand and such. Florida Wheeling is like dirt/sand roads or mud I would not last long down there.

The only beach near me for driving is Daytona. And it's lame. Might as well paint a yellow line down the middle of it.

Irongrave 08-20-2011 05:41 PM

If your near daytona you can't be to far from Ocala or how ever its spelled. decent trails in there. (my gf is in collage at FIT and I have a few nissan wheeling friends in central fla)

seadog 08-20-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irongrave (Post 1491583)
If your near daytona you can't be to far from Ocala or how ever its spelled. decent trails in there. (my gf is in collage at FIT and I have a few nissan wheeling friends in central fla)

Further south. Satellite Beach area.

HillbillyJeeper 08-20-2011 07:18 PM

Just breakin your balls dude. Disconnect the swaybars and try it again. Youll love it

schnutzy 08-20-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1491385)
I understand. Wheelin is boring in my area. Gotta travel at least 60 miles, just to find terrain.

so them go the 60 miles. :D
the closest places by me are twice that distance, and i still do it. :thumb:

kjeeper10 08-20-2011 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Totally agree with this thread lol

Not much for fun here either.

My first poser shot with my rubicon was with my sway bar disco'd over a mulch pile near an abandoned shop.

Oh wait-it's my avatar :hide:

Jeepoffroad04 08-20-2011 10:10 PM

:rofl: lol really brian come to psj theres some good offroad spots around here.

rics1997 08-20-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HillbillyJeeper (Post 1491337)
My driveway is rougher than that and my wife climbs it with her Dodge Jorney.


I wish that wasn't true for mine but mine is a lot rougher especially after a hard rain lol

Irongrave 08-20-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1491385)
I understand. Wheelin is boring in my area. Gotta travel at least 60 miles, just to find terrain.


i wish i was 60 miles from the trail. I'm like 150-200 miles from where I like to wheel and I need to put my rig on a trailer to get there

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog (Post 1491609)
Further south. Satellite Beach area.

cool my GF is not far from you in Melbourne/Palm Bay. I'll be done for Labor day maybe we could meet up for drinks

doclouie 08-20-2011 10:44 PM

Come and play in Utah. No problem finding fun trails. Even some good folks from the forum live in Moab that I have met. Great people.

McGyver5150 08-20-2011 11:41 PM

How about a tree?http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/DSCN1715.jpg

Jeepoffroad04 08-21-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McGyver5150
How about a tree?

Thats one hell of a bumper you got there:eek:

GoldenSahara00 08-21-2011 12:22 AM

Seadog, that is some of the maddest flex I have ever seen. and really all you need to do is flex on a big rock like I do :)

or maybe on one of them nasa shuttles...

seadog 08-21-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irongrave (Post 1492460)
cool my GF is not far from you in Melbourne/Palm Bay. I'll be done for Labor day maybe we could meet up for drinks

PM me a few days in advance. I have to clear my schedule. Rockets have a life of their own. :banghead:

I'd like to meet you.

seadog 08-21-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HillbillyJeeper (Post 1491754)
Just breakin your balls dude. Disconnect the swaybars and try it again. Youll love it

Just the fronts? Is there that much of a difference?

Hmm... where's my flashlight?

seadog 08-21-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 1492935)
Seadog, that is some of the maddest flex I have ever seen. and really all you need to do is flex on a big rock like I do :)

or maybe on one of them nasa shuttles...

I have been exploring for a place on base. Have to be a little sneaky.

GoldenSahara00 08-21-2011 12:34 AM

Yeah your jeep will flex a tiny bit more and then youll crash on the road and waste 10 minutes with tools before and after :D

haha seadog you know I love to disco hahaha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.