Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   GA: Black TJ hardtop (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/black-tj-hardtop-109873.html)

mrobison1 08-28-2011 07:06 PM

Black TJ hardtop
 
Ok I have a hardtop that I believe is for a TJ. I used it for my YJ and it fit fine. I'm asking $300 for the top I'm really flexible and I will trade for other jeep parts also. Just let me know what you want. But I really need the money seeing how my wife and I just found out we're preggo. Time to start pinching pennies.

kshaws21 08-28-2011 07:34 PM

Where in Ga are you? I don't know but if it fit ur YJ with no problems, I don't see how it is a TJ. I've heard you have to modify at TJ top to make it fit a YJ. I need a TJ top but need to know that's what it is.....

mrobison1 08-28-2011 08:19 PM

I'm in columbus and I just modified my YJ to fit the top.

mrobison1 08-28-2011 08:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hell it could be a YJ..Here are the pics lol sorry just got excited with the baby news forgot to post them..

kshaws21 08-28-2011 08:48 PM

Interested.....pm sent.

mrobison1 08-28-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kshaws21
Interested.....pm sent.

Pm sent back

kshaws21 08-29-2011 01:21 PM

New pm sent

wranglerTX 08-29-2011 04:12 PM

yeah its a tj top. good luck with the sale. GREAT price.

sandfox4 08-29-2011 09:26 PM

is that a piece of plexi-glass for the rear window ?

mrobison1 08-30-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandfox4
is that a piece of plexi-glass for the rear window ?

Haha it def is. When I bought the top it had no rear window or frame so I kinda made one that kept the cold air out. It worked for me but that is also why I'm pricing it this low. But it's in great shape no leaks or anything and keeps the heat inside.

mrobison1 08-30-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wranglerTX
yeah its a tj top. good luck with the sale. GREAT price.

Ok phew lol I thought it was and started losing my mind I started convincing myself it was a yj top. Well for all the Yj guys out there a TJ top fits great lol.

97Snyder 08-30-2011 09:35 AM

I have an extra back window if the buyer wants to switch out the plexiglass....

97Snyder 09-04-2011 11:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrobison1
Ok I have a hardtop that I believe is for a TJ. I used it for my YJ and it fit fine. I'm asking $300 for the top I'm really flexible and I will trade for other jeep parts also. Just let me know what you want. But I really need the money seeing how my wife and I just found out we're preggo. Time to start pinching pennies.

Here the back window pictures....

KKhamesi 09-05-2011 09:09 AM

why do u live soo far away!

GoldenSahara00 09-05-2011 09:13 AM

Coming to PA anytime?

BigBlack2000 09-05-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97Snyder

Here the back window pictures....

Interested. What's wrong with the back window? Can you put that window in place of the plexiglas?

97Snyder 09-05-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlack2000

Interested. What's wrong with the back window? Can you put that window in place of the plexiglas?

Yes this back window is for a tj hardtop and will replace the plexiglass..... there is nothing wrong with the back window in my photos it is just and extra one I have.

mrobison1 09-05-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00
Coming to PA anytime?

Haha no sorry.

Maverick 1179 09-12-2011 10:28 PM

is the top still for sale

Phillies4752 09-12-2011 10:38 PM

how much for the hardtop glass?

mrobison1 09-13-2011 11:11 AM

Sale pending

mrobison1 09-23-2011 04:17 PM

Still for sale

mrobison1 09-25-2011 12:29 PM

New price 250 without the plexi glass window in the back. Will not ship..

Feed_That_Jones 09-25-2011 08:37 PM

If you werent so far i would id be interested

mrobison1 09-25-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feed_That_Jones
If you werent so far i would id be interested

Dang it lol!! Yea I checked on shipping and it's pricey

Feed_That_Jones 09-25-2011 09:46 PM

How much is pricey? Would it help to ship it sumwhere with access to a forklift?

mrobison1 09-25-2011 10:09 PM

It might but it was about 300 to ship to NC

Feed_That_Jones 09-26-2011 07:15 AM

Your right. Thats alittle pricey. If it had the back glass in it i would be tempted to do that. Is there anything else the top needs? I would ask if you would meet half way but with a baby on the way, im sure your counting every penny.

mrobison1 09-26-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feed_That_Jones
Your right. Thats alittle pricey. If it had the back glass in it i would be tempted to do that. Is there anything else the top needs? I would ask if you would meet half way but with a baby on the way, im sure your counting every penny.

Where you at? And it needs the rubber stops in the two front corners. Other than that it's in great shape. For hardware I just bought nuts and bolts from lowes.

Feed_That_Jones 09-26-2011 03:47 PM

Salem VA. It looks like in one of the pictures it needs one of the vents in the back, beside the side glass.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.