Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Big thumbs up to SAVVY (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/big-thumbs-up-to-savvy-111632.html)

Badass_TJ 09-07-2011 12:32 PM

Big thumbs up to SAVVY
 
been waiting two weeks and they finally came today...all i gotta say is these things are pure beef and cant wait to get them in jeep...i placed my order on the web site and a few hours later a got a email from savvvy for a purchase adjustment, for some reason i got a nice discount with no explanation...the savvy uppers and currie lowers are top notch and was well worth the money....:thumb:

MikeMTJ 09-07-2011 12:40 PM

Wow those look sick!

geiman 09-07-2011 01:31 PM

Congrats, you won't be disappointed. Savvy is an excellent company to do business with in terms of both products and customer service.

uf20wop 09-07-2011 01:34 PM

those look awesome

necromancer_tat 09-07-2011 04:52 PM

Congrats! :thumb: Those look really nice! I wonder if Savvy will make something similar with steel uppers for those of us that aren't into aluminum (except for rims) under our rigs? When are you going to get them installed? Are you going to do it yourself or have a shop do it?

AZJ33PN 09-07-2011 06:25 PM

Nice man. What did you end up paying for all 8, if you don't mind me asking. I'm saving for a full set myself

Moroney167 09-07-2011 06:36 PM

Congrats man!!! I just did same thing and ordered Clayton off road short arm kit mainly because he is 45 minutes from my house so I supported local, and shipping is next day for free bucks haha

Let us know how install goes and don't forget more pictures

Jerry Bransford 09-07-2011 06:39 PM

SWEET!!! You won't find a company that surpasses Savvy in their customer service and just simply having the mindset that they will always do the right thing for their customers.

oIIIIIIo 09-07-2011 09:12 PM

I totally agree...their customer service is excellent!

krughzn 09-08-2011 12:16 AM

Congrats on those. You're right, they are beefy. I don't mean to hijack you're thread, but I had Blaine install those with the 4" SC lift, plus a whole bunch of other stuff this week and last week. I've "helped" him a few days last week and then this week. I will say that it was an honor to watch him work and pick his brain while I was there getting in his way. If you have any questions about the install, call him or PM him. He's very helpful and patient. Good luck and I'll post some picks of mine when I get er home.

Badass_TJ 09-08-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZJ33PN (Post 1549312)
Nice man. What did you end up paying for all 8, if you don't mind me asking. I'm saving for a full set myself

with the jj kit for front axle and shipping was $1100

Badass_TJ 09-08-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer_tat (Post 1549031)
Congrats! :thumb: Those look really nice! I wonder if Savvy will make something similar with steel uppers for those of us that aren't into aluminum (except for rims) under our rigs? When are you going to get them installed? Are you going to do it yourself or have a shop do it?

gonna start this weekend,me and a buddy are gonna do all the work, im also doing a hp dana 30 swap and a jks rear track bar (which just came 5 mins ago) also got a ton of little stuff to do like front axle u jouints,front drive shaft rebuild,ball joints,brakes,radiator..also buying 5 new 35s, bfg km2s next week..

IndyJeepMan 09-08-2011 12:47 PM

Their products are awesome, but i tried calling them and left a message and was never called back. I understand they are busy but that made me not want to call back and ask them what i needed to ask.

geiman 09-08-2011 01:49 PM

Just keep in mind it's not a huge corporation with people just waiting to take your calls. These guys not only run the business, but are out there themselves promoting and testing their products. Call/email again, you'll get them and you won't regret it.

Black Magic Brakes 09-08-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan (Post 1551773)
Their products are awesome, but i tried calling them and left a message and was never called back. I understand they are busy but that made me not want to call back and ask them what i needed to ask.

Sorry about that, but, don't feel left out, Gerald doesn't call me back either. :D If he doesn't answer, keep trying until he does. He gets 100's of phone calls a day and about that many emails, so if you're expecting a call back, the odds are not great it will happen. He's running two companies, building a race rig for KOH, all the shipping for Savvy, and then taking care of his other company in his spare time. Not to mention that we have Offroad Expo coming up and he's getting ready for that.

Does any of that make it right or better? Nope, not in the least, but at least now you know why you didn't get a call back. ;)

IndyJeepMan 09-09-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Magic Brakes

Sorry about that, but, don't feel left out, Gerald doesn't call me back either. :D If he doesn't answer, keep trying until he does. He gets 100's of phone calls a day and about that many emails, so if you're expecting a call back, the odds are not great it will happen. He's running two companies, building a race rig for KOH, all the shipping for Savvy, and then taking care of his other company in his spare time. Not to mention that we have Offroad Expo coming up and he's getting ready for that.

Does any of that make it right or better? Nope, not in the least, but at least now you know why you didn't get a call back. ;)

Well i appreciate the reply, and i.understand completely. About any company here in the US that makes hand made Jeep parts are the same!

I just need to know if the aluminum tailgate armor without vent will go onto my 2000 with limited issues. It says 97-02, but then says 03-06. Confused, lol.

NoWayOut_TJ 09-29-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badass_TJ
gonna start this weekend,me and a buddy are gonna do all the work, im also doing a hp dana 30 swap and a jks rear track bar (which just came 5 mins ago) also got a ton of little stuff to do like front axle u jouints,front drive shaft rebuild,ball joints,brakes,radiator..also buying 5 new 35s, bfg km2s next week..

Nice!

krughzn 09-29-2011 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of mine with their 4" lift, UA, GTS, and a bunch more stuff Blaine did. It rides fantastic. :thumb:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.