Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Hyline Offroad Louvered Hood Vents, YJ's, TJ's, JK's, CJ's, and XJ's all Available (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/hyline-offroad-louvered-hood-vents-yjs-tjs-jks-cjs-and-xjs-all-available-111635.html)

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 09-07-2011 12:45 PM

Hyline Offroad Louvered Hood Vents, YJ's, TJ's, JK's, CJ's, and XJ's all Available
 
These are a great looking part and you can feel the air coming off of these. They include a steel template that attaches at the footman loops to ensure proper locations and to allow you to drill and properly cut. Available in Black Powder Coated or Raw Aluminum. These quality units are Proudly Built in the USA.

http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/ma...ineOffRoad.jpg

http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr...n/CJ-50HLP.jpg
CJ-50HLP - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 72-86 Jeep CJ
http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr...n/YJ-50HLP.jpg
YJ-50HLP - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 1987-1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler
http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr...n/TJ-50HLP.jpg
TJ-50HLP - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 03-06 Jeep TJ Wrangler with Single Windshield Washers
http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr...n/TJ-50HLP.jpg
TJ-50HLPD - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 97-02 Jeep TJ Wrangler with Dual Windshield Squirters
http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr.../JK-50HLPD.jpg
JK-50HLPD - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler
http://www.baseline4x4.com/images/pr...n/XJ-50HLP.jpg
XJ-50HLP - HyLine Offroad Functional Hood Air Vent Louvered Panel Kit, 84-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee

We have these installed on a TJ and XJ here and are very happy with these units.

just4fun 09-10-2011 06:31 AM

I have one on my jeep as well and it let's out a lot of heat. And the install was pretty straight forward and easy

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 09-12-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just4fun (Post 1556823)
I have one on my jeep as well and it let's out a lot of heat. And the install was pretty straight forward and easy

These are great units.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 09-24-2011 01:48 PM

Hood Vents by Hyline Offroad are made in the USA

Irishcoffee 09-28-2011 06:13 AM

Install Pics?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseline 4x4 Outfitters (Post 1599783)
Hood Vents by Hyline Offroad are made in the USA

Hello
some pics with such JK vent showing the above and underneats the hood would it be possible to see?

Thanks
John

jeepers29 09-28-2011 08:04 PM

I just finished mine for a 98 Tj. It has openings for both squirters for the windshield. I rolled monstaliner on it and am quite happy with it. Install was straight forward. Wish I knew how to post pics, but am tech stupid.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 10-18-2011 02:28 PM

Hyline Offroad Hood Louvers get that excess heat out of your engine compartment

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 12-10-2011 09:35 AM

Let the heat out of your engine bay with these awesome looking vents.

SiLlY 12-11-2011 07:58 PM

Probably a stupid question but do these open and shut? I know the louvers are press formed and stationary. Just wondering if you made a model that had a slider underneath to close the vents. I'd like this in the summer but in the winter.. I like to keep my heat. It gets cold enough here to use one of those grill restrictors.

If not.. maybe you can make one that is not louvered, to replace the vented plate for winter folk?

Don't shoot me. Just wondering. I like the idea. Would work great for me in the summer as I don't have AC.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 12-12-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiLlY (Post 1819630)
Probably a stupid question but do these open and shut? I know the louvers are press formed and stationary. Just wondering if you made a model that had a slider underneath to close the vents. I'd like this in the summer but in the winter.. I like to keep my heat. It gets cold enough here to use one of those grill restrictors.

If not.. maybe you can make one that is not louvered, to replace the vented plate for winter folk?

Don't shoot me. Just wondering. I like the idea. Would work great for me in the summer as I don't have AC.


Great question but as for right now these are only manufactured as a vent. I do see the advantage to being able to close these off for the winter months in the northern areas. I will present this information to the manufacturer and see if there is enough demand to produce a style that could be opened or closed as needed.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 12-13-2011 05:54 PM

Hyline Offroad Hood Louvres arre in stock and can be processed for shipment immediately

SiLlY 12-14-2011 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseline 4x4 Outfitters (Post 1821191)
Great question but as for right now these are only manufactured as a vent. I do see the advantage to being able to close these off for the winter months in the northern areas. I will present this information to the manufacturer and see if there is enough demand to produce a style that could be opened or closed as needed.

Good deal! Appreciate you pushing the idea forward. I'll stay tuned.

DoodleJeep 12-21-2011 06:38 PM

I would also be interested in them if they were able to close off for winter months.

jkaufman_95 12-21-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoodleJeep
I would also be interested in them if they were able to close off for winter months.

Me too.

SiLlY 12-21-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoodleJeep (Post 1848006)
I would also be interested in them if they were able to close off for winter months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 1848018)
Me too.

:thumb:

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 02-09-2012 06:07 PM

We have run these kits on our TJ and XJ all winter with no problems.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 02-11-2012 03:16 PM

Congratulations to Erik Miller, winner of the 2012 Griffin King of the Hammers

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 03-02-2012 04:57 PM

Great kits and look awesome.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 03-22-2012 09:45 PM

Great looking kits. Order yours today

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 04-06-2012 08:49 AM

Great kits to let heat out of your engine bay. Clean looking

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 05-03-2012 05:32 PM

Great looking hood vents for your Jeep.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 05-10-2012 10:30 PM

Great looks and lets the heat out of your engine bay

kewlkarim 05-11-2012 09:49 AM

do you guys offer any kinds of discounts to forum members ?
i can get the same item from quadratec for the same price + free shipping.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 05-14-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kewlkarim (Post 2358175)
do you guys offer any kinds of discounts to forum members ?
i can get the same item from quadratec for the same price + free shipping.

PM sent

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 05-16-2012 12:44 PM

Instock and ready to ship.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 05-22-2012 08:49 AM

Instock and ready to ship to your door.

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 06-01-2012 09:18 AM

order yours at JEEP Parts | JEEP Accessories | BASELINE 4X4 YJ TJ JK Wrangler CJ

Bluegrass 06-01-2012 09:41 AM

Something new to my shopping list.. Thanks allot. Kidding but great to see someone has made some for YJ”s.. Poison spider still hasn't been able to keep up with vents for many makes of jeeps so looks like I will run with this company. Could you send better pics of the yj vents by e mail please?

Baseline 4x4 Outfitters 06-01-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluegrass (Post 2425644)
Something new to my shopping list.. Thanks allot. Kidding but great to see someone has made some for YJ”s.. Poison spider still hasn't been able to keep up with vents for many makes of jeeps so looks like I will run with this company. Could you send better pics of the yj vents by e mail please?

I can send you some more pictures. PM Me your email address if you would.

Thanks

Bluegrass 06-01-2012 05:19 PM

Thanks! Pm sent:-)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.