Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

HELP!!!! at cleghorn trail

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sickboy433 
#1 ·
Dose anyone live near cleghorn? I need help got my Jeep stuck and in dyer need to get it out, a tow couldnt get and it got dark . if one of you guys are local and can help I would be greatful. 714.261.5338

#4 ·
Thank you Mr.bash for calling I appreciate it.
A ride report !?! Well....kinda of high centered and dug my self in two miles in on the 138 side. Me and my nephew tried tring dig it out with no luck : ( so I called it in cause it was late and lighting was on the way. Helicopter located us and hooked us up with another guy driving the main trail.
He turned out to be a pretty nice guy the only problem was we had two pounds of weed under the seat lol. And we all hung out with the sheriff's down at the bottom then called it quits. The next morning we happen to meet up with a group from Riverside 4 wheelers ( great group of people by the way ) and we when up. One of the drivers and I when ahead to pull it out and his tranny went out so we waited for the rest of them to come. A couple of hours later we were out!
It was my nephew's first time out and he loved it! And why not he showed me this huge bud the guy yesterday gave him on the way home ..holy moly! I do have to thank the Riverside 4 wheelers and the gentleman with 42 Heep for helping me out. Ill definitely have to do a run with you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.