Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Indiana Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f84/)
-   -   INTERLAKE SRA RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG (no trailer queens) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f84/interlake-sra-run-what-you-brung-no-trailer-queens-116401.html)

rockjock41 10-06-2011 12:17 PM

INTERLAKE SRA RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG (no trailer queens)
 
I am making my first trip to indiana's little known state owned free OHV area. Was hoping to maybe get some people together to join in the fun. I never wheel alone. Planning on being on site by 8 am Sunday morning. 10-8-2011. Hit me back here or can text directly (812)292-6141

Scott

InfernoGirl 10-06-2011 12:28 PM

Treyngler and JWM1986 and 94yj? will be there for sure.. Not till about 9ish tho'. Where are you coming from? We are in Newburgh/Evansville. Probably have some others there too. What are you driving?

94impactyj 10-06-2011 04:14 PM

I and my amazing girlfriend will be there around 9ish in my Yj. With all necessary jk recovery items in the back...;p

Mr. E 10-06-2011 05:17 PM

Wish I could make it. Won't be back in town for a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll get to go on Friday the 21st but we will only be in town for a few days with a wedding and hopefully job interviews so who knows. Hope you guys have fun.

94impactyj 10-06-2011 10:28 PM

We can't hit the trails till 9am due to hunting season...

rockjock41 10-07-2011 11:45 AM

Ill plan on 9ish then coming in from the.Seymour area. Driving 94 forest green YJ.

Ageless Stranger 10-07-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94impactyj (Post 1633412)
I and my amazing girlfriend will be there around 9ish in my Yj. With all necessary jk recovery items in the back...;p

I seriously doubt Trey will provide you with the oppertunity to hook a strap to him, but if he does... PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! :whistling:

I'd be there but I'm working.

94impactyj 10-08-2011 12:53 AM

I think there are pics from last time on his Facebook page. I had to use a hi lift a tree saver and a strap to get him from behind a tree....

rockjock41 10-08-2011 12:04 PM

This will be my first time out in this jeep. I had a crawler cherkoee I just sold. So first for me all around.

InfernoGirl 10-08-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockjock41
This will be my first time out in this jeep. I had a crawler cherkoee I just sold. So first for me all around.

We usually meet at the south parking lot.. See you about 9 :)

Ageless Stranger 10-08-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1638226)
We usually meet at the south parking lot.. See you about 9 :)

:wavey: :flowers:

InfernoGirl 10-08-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger (Post 1638304)
:wavey: :flowers:

:flowers: :wavey:

rockjock41 10-08-2011 10:57 PM

Just finished loading gear. Like usual excited like a kid on christmas night.

Ageless Stranger 10-09-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1638381)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger (Post 1638304)
:wavey: :flowers:

:flowers: :wavey:

:wavey: :flowers: You guys be carefull out there today. Wish I was there! I hope I can make the toys for tots ride this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockjock41 (Post 1639505)
Just finished loading gear. Like usual excited like a kid on christmas night.

Don't forget to take pics!

InfernoGirl 10-09-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger (Post 1640168)
:wavey: :flowers: You guys be carefull out there today. Wish I was there! I hope I can make the toys for tots ride this year.



Don't forget to take pics!

We opted not to go after all.... :( Trey stayed up way late last night, and Margo hasn't been real happy since he brought her back from Jellico.... Gonna have to give her some attention first I think before we go beating on her any more.... At least that's what the responsible guy sitting on one shoulder keeps telling me.. :halo:

I hope you can make it for T4T too! :dance:

Redsand 10-09-2011 10:34 AM

im planning on being there

InfernoGirl 10-09-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsand (Post 1640264)
im planning on being there

Cool! :D

rockjock41 10-09-2011 08:17 PM

had a great time hope to doing it again real soon.

Scott

rockjock41 10-09-2011 08:20 PM

had a great time hope to doing it again real soon.

Scott

Ageless Stranger 10-09-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1640250)
We opted not to go after all.... :( Trey stayed up way late last night, and Margo hasn't been real happy since he brought her back from Jellico.... Gonna have to give her some attention first I think before we go beating on her any more.... At least that's what the responsible guy sitting on one shoulder keeps telling me.. :halo:

I hope you can make it for T4T too! :dance:

What's wrong with his Jeep now?

InfernoGirl 10-09-2011 10:47 PM

Idk, some noise since jellico...:(. Got new front brake pads and turned rear rotors after he got back, but it still makes a weird click/clunk noise...

Ageless Stranger 10-11-2011 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1642366)
Idk, some noise since jellico...:(. Got new front brake pads and turned rear rotors after he got back, but it still makes a weird click/clunk noise...

Hrmm. Very strange. :nonono:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.