Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   JK General Discussion Forum (
-   -   What is this part called and where do I get it? (

woodyaks 10-10-2011 09:44 AM

What is this part called and where do I get it?
It's the rubber stopper that's on the soft top clamp? The wife broke it off somehow and now when you clamp down the soft top the clamp goes all the way to the metal making it impossible to get your fingers underneath it. I have to use a knife or screwdriver to unclamp the top now.

InfernoGirl 10-10-2011 10:00 AM

Get one from the dealer, it shouldn't be more than $20.... (only half joking ....:facepalm:)

Not sure what it's called, but a decent parts dept person should be able to locate it for you after you give them your VIN and explain that it isn't painted, even tho' the book says that it's primered for paint..... :banghead:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.