Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   NH: Teraflex 2.5" JK 4 door spring lift shock extensions (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/teraflex-2-5-jk-4-door-spring-lift-shock-extensions-119677.html)

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 03:15 PM

Teraflex 2.5" JK 4 door spring lift shock extensions
 
http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-2-5-lift-...ters-2-dr.html

Make me an offer bought for $500, kit is still brand new, unpackaged to check contents. Never installed.

Send me a PM

Cv2065 10-26-2011 08:26 PM

Is this for a 4 door or 2 door?

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cv2065
Is this for a 4 door or 2 door?

4 door

ESP 10-26-2011 09:32 PM

Why are you selling it?

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123
Why are you selling it?

Bought 3" kit with 8 arms and fox shocks from teraflex(through Jason @ krawloff-road.com)before I got around to putting this one on. Figured rather than try to return it to teraflex someone on here could benefit from it.

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon
http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-2-5-lift-...ters-2-dr.html

Make me an offer bought for $500, kit is still brand new, unpackaged to check contents. Never installed.

Send me a PM

Sorry I put up the wrong link I put that link because it had a picture. It's that same kit in the link but for the 4 door. Here is the correct link.

http://www.teraflex.biz/2-5-jk-lift-...ters-4-dr.html

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 09:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Box sticker and the lift laid out on my living room floor for a photo op, with my ace rock rails.

ESP 10-26-2011 09:58 PM

Sounds like a good kit you've got. How are you addressing the shafts?

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123
Sounds like a good kit you've got. How are you addressing the shafts?

He said shaft lol......I bought the afe y- pipe, for the droop issue. I believe the adjustable arms take care of the rest.

ESP 10-26-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon (Post 1695130)
He said shaft lol......

:banghead:

Curious how this size is gonna turn out with the new exhaust system routing in your jeep. You'll have to keep us updated.

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123

:banghead:

Curious how this size is gonna turn out with the new exhaust system routing in your jeep. You'll have to keep us updated.

Well, I was told no issues. So I hope they are correct

ESP 10-26-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon (Post 1695147)
Well, I was told no issues. So I hope they are correct

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ter...eo-116226.html

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123

I got the y pipe that moves the crossover to the other side of the skid plate.

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...215&print=true

ESP 10-26-2011 10:25 PM

Is teraflex recommending doing this mod or the like with any lift on a 2012 or is it just for a certain height? Any word?

2012-Rubicon 10-26-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP123
Is teraflex recommending doing this mod or the like with any lift on a 2012 or is it just for a certain height? Any word?

My understanding was anything 2.5" and up needs an exhaust mod of some variety.

2012-Rubicon 10-27-2011 10:27 PM

I think there is someone here with a 12 that used this lift without exhaust mods

MTH 10-28-2011 10:16 AM

PM sent! :thumb:

2012-Rubicon 10-28-2011 11:49 AM

SOLD! Thanks MTH

MTH 10-28-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon (Post 1699370)
SOLD! Thanks MTH

:punk::punk::punk:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.