Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   new JEEPER 2012 Wrangler Sport S (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/new-jeeper-2012-wrangler-sport-s-120499.html)

choudhary9t9 10-31-2011 02:08 PM

new JEEPER 2012 Wrangler Sport S
 
Hi guys,

I ordered a new JEEP Wrangler 2012 Flame Red. Im expecting it this weekend.:dance:

This will be my first Jeep ever so any suggestions for break in period or customization or any thing are sure of a help.

also if there are any fellow jeepers with 2012, did you install any light bars? are all 2011 light bars compatible with 2012 too?

also would appreciate any flame red jeep customized pictures.

RipCurl650 10-31-2011 02:12 PM

Congrats man. Your going to love it.

rivershark2005 10-31-2011 02:42 PM

Welcome to WF

kbwwolf 10-31-2011 02:46 PM

Here's an older link to some modified flame red Jeeps:

Show your Flame Red

Break in to factory specs. Customize to your specs. :D

Some good places to start are the stickies @ the tops of pages. Lift Kits, tires & wheels, etc.

DarthJeep 10-31-2011 02:49 PM

Congrats and welcome to WF. Don't forget to Wave.

ngiovas 10-31-2011 07:09 PM

When did you order your jeep? I just ordered a Flame Red JKU today. When I originally test drove the jeep, they told me orders were taking 4-6 weeks, but today he said that it may be as soon as 3-4 weeks now that many of the initial orders have been fulfilled. I would love to have it by the end of November, but I am not counting on it.

Nick

panthermark 10-31-2011 07:15 PM

Congrats....

I "might" place my order as early as this weekend. Flame Red is really starting to grow on me. Gotta see Winter Chill and Black Forest....but I don't know... I might just go with red......

chucky cheese 10-31-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choudhary9t9 (Post 1707917)
Hi guys,

I ordered a new JEEP Wrangler 2012 Flame Red. Im expecting it this weekend.:dance:

This will be my first Jeep ever so any suggestions for break in period or customization or any thing are sure of a help.

also if there are any fellow jeepers with 2012, did you install any light bars? are all 2011 light bars compatible with 2012 too?

also would appreciate any flame red jeep customized pictures.

The break in period is usually midnight to 3am depending on the neighborhood.

JKWrangler2012 10-31-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucky cheese (Post 1708999)
The break in period is usually midnight to 3am depending on the neighborhood.

:: seriously laughing my ass off ::

choudhary9t9 11-01-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngiovas (Post 1708739)
When did you order your jeep? I just ordered a Flame Red JKU today. When I originally test drove the jeep, they told me orders were taking 4-6 weeks, but today he said that it may be as soon as 3-4 weeks now that many of the initial orders have been fulfilled. I would love to have it by the end of November, but I am not counting on it.

Nick

Ordered on 11th, got VIN on 18th and dealer confirmed 4th will be the delivery.

choudhary9t9 11-01-2011 12:54 PM

Thanks guys and ya "Chucky Cheese" thanks for the suggestion on break in period. i sure will follow that

AlexRiedel 11-02-2011 02:00 AM

Welcome to the Flame Red club :-)

zaniac 11-02-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKWrangler2012 (Post 1709063)
:: seriously laughing my ass off ::

Me too..can't stop laughing!! :rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.