Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Feeler: Half doors and 3 set of upper windows (MI) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/feeler-half-doors-and-3-set-of-upper-windows-mi-12305.html)

GrnTJ 10-11-2007 12:21 PM

Feeler: Half doors and 3 set of upper windows (MI)

I wawnt to get rid of my half doors so I can buy some full doors. Im curious to know if it will be worth my while to sell them. They are moss green and are in good shape. They come with hard upper window with glass (good for hard tops), soft upper with glass window, soft upper with plastic windows (one is blacked out for some reason, junk on window would probably be able to be gotten off). All the upper windows are in good shape as well. I'd be willing to trade straight up for a set of full doors too as long as they are in decent condition (especially if they match my paint!). So, any interest?

kg4kpg 10-11-2007 01:23 PM

There are jeepers who would trade with you, just have to find them. My post to go to halfs was on a couple message boards for almost 9 months before someone sent me an email. I had forgotten all about it. I would be interested in the soft uppers with glass if you decide to sell them.

jeeperman 10-11-2007 01:29 PM

Would you have any interest in trading cash and your doors for a set of full hard doors? They wouldn't be color matched (to each other yes, just not to your Jeep) but you could have them painted and be good to go.

Fast 10-11-2007 03:10 PM

I had a friend send me this.

I may be interested. I have a set of full doors and was wanting to go with half doors instead. Do you have pictures? Any dents?
jdfast@sbcglobal.net

Mine are dark red, with very light scratches by the door handle on the drivers side. Nothing noticeable unless you are really looking. My only reservation is that right now I don't have the money to paint the doors to match.

02Prove 10-11-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrnTJ (Post 148179)
I wawnt to get rid of my half doors so I can buy some full doors. Im curious to know if it will be worth my while to sell them. They are moss green and are in good shape. They come with hard upper window with glass (good for hard tops), soft upper with glass window, soft upper with plastic windows (one is blacked out for some reason, junk on window would probably be able to be gotten off). All the upper windows are in good shape as well. I'd be willing to trade straight up for a set of full doors too as long as they are in decent condition (especially if they match my paint!). So, any interest?

Pics of doors and uppers? Our Jeeps are the same color (I think).

debruins 10-11-2007 03:24 PM

i sent u a PM like two days ago, but ill post here too, i am interested in the hard uppers or the uppers with sliders, i dont have full doors to trade

Indyrubi 10-14-2007 08:58 PM

I'm interested in the half door uppers. Can you post up or send some pics?

Thanks
Randy

GrnTJ 10-15-2007 11:52 AM

Sorry guys. I have been real busy lately but I just replied to everyones pm's. To anyone wanting to trade straight up, I will be willing to do that. I'll trade all three uppers and the lower half doors for a set of full steel's. My only quirk is that I would really like to find some color matching doors. I have lots of other stuff I need to get and I dont really have the money right now to have them repainted. The color of my Jeep is moss green I believe. Its a dark metallic green so if Im wrong and someone knows the factory name please chime in. I need to have another set of doors lined up before I can sell these wince winter is comming very soon. So to anyone interested in buying them, I will sell them as well if no one offers a trade thats the same color but you may have to wait a litle bit. Lastly, they arein great condition. The doors themselves are awesome with no real dents or scratches. The uppers are all in good shape too. The soft glass windows have some scratches in the upper part of the farme around he window and as I mentioned before , for some reason one of the soft windows is blacked out. Not sure why but I think it will come off. The door pins are stripped but Im ordering new ones for it so you wont have to worry about that, just thought Id mention it. Thanks and let me know if you have any question.

GrnTJ 10-15-2007 01:18 PM

Prices to go along with this stuff:
Soft w/ plastic windows-$100
Soft w/ glass windows-$175
Hard w/ tinted glass windows-$300
Half doors themselves-$550
I really dont want to sell them unless I know someone will buy every part. Id actually like to trade straight up for full doors. Still, if there is interest they'll go.

Walkeraviator 10-15-2007 06:02 PM

Factory color is called Moss Green Pearlcoat

GrnTJ 10-15-2007 06:22 PM

Ah ha. Thank you! Im looking for a trade if anyone is willing with that color Jeep.

Fast 10-17-2007 08:09 AM

Good luck finding someone color matched. However if you do decide to trade and paint later I have full doors, am probably willing to trade, and I'm in Indiana.

GrnTJ 10-17-2007 09:29 AM

I may ahve to do that. If I dont find anyone piant matched than I will shoot ya a pm. Thanks.

George T. 10-17-2007 11:53 AM

to get the doors color matched will prolly only be like 200 at the most. not too bad

Redrubicon2004 10-17-2007 07:08 PM

Grntj, What year is your TJ? What is the paint code?

I have seen a 98, 99, and 01 all together and all were a different shade of green. But all were dark metallic green.

My fiance has a green TJ and kinda wants half doors.

Redrubicon2004 10-17-2007 07:44 PM

These are the different green paint codes I came up with for the TJ

1997 paint code-
PGF Emerald Green Prl
PJN Moss Green Prl

1998 paint code-
PGF Emerald Green Prl
PJN Moss Green Prl

1999 paint code-
PJP Med Fern Green Met
PG8 Forest Green Prl

2000 paint code-
PJP Med Fern Green Met
PG8 Forest Green Prl

2001 paint code-
PG8 Forest Green Prl

2002 paint code-
PGR Shale Green Met

2003 paint code-
PGR Shale Green Met

2004 paint code-
PGL Electrc Lime Grn Met
PGR Shale Green Met
PJN Moss Green Prl

2005 paint code-
PGL Electrc Lime Grn Met
PGR Shale Green Met
PJN Moss Green Prl

2006 paint code-
PGV Deep Beryl Green Prl

GrnTJ 10-18-2007 09:29 AM

My TJ is a 97' and Im pretty sure the paint code is PJN giving me a moss green as I ahd suspected. I will go and double check tonight. If your fiance has full doors on hers and shes willing to trade let me know. I would do it straight up for my halfs and all 3 uppers. Thanks for the codes Redrubi.