Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Can someone recommend a Denver 4x4 shop? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/can-someone-recommend-a-denver-4x4-shop-123907.html)

RPN516 11-22-2011 10:42 AM

Can someone recommend a Denver 4x4 shop?

Hi, I am relativley new and would like to know if someone can recommend a reputable shop in the Denver, CO area that specializes in installation and sales of wheels, lifts etc. Thanks in advance.

dcaprio 11-22-2011 05:16 PM

Definitely not inexpensive, but great quality work from what I have seen

High Country Performance 4x4, Inc.
1695 W Hamilton Pl
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303.761.7379
Fax: 303.761.4950

Store Hours:

Mon-Wed-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Tues-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm

Sat and Sun: Closed*

MajorChuck 11-22-2011 11:52 PM

I'll cast my vote for High Country Performance as well. I just got my 2012 JKUR back from them Friday of last week. They did a very extensive conversion that took 2 weeks to complete. I'm extremely happy with the results and the process itself was painless. I'm sure all the guys there are great to work with but I can highly recommend Brady from first hand experience. He's extemely knowledgeable and was very flexible during the build process when I requested a few changes and additions to what I had originally spec'd out. He even managed to track down a set of discontinued wheels that I really wanted. I spent a couple days searching for the wheels online with no luck but Brady took the time to make some calls and was able to find a brand new set of the discontinued wheels that seemed to be nonexistent. Do yourself a favor and give them a call. :thumb: :thumb:

3TimeOwner 03-13-2012 04:43 PM

many people "up the hill" go to the tried and true'd hard core off roader "Morse". local shop to a small community and he can not afford to so shotty work. anyone in business up here for 25 years, is doing something right

Morse Evergreen Auto Body - Homepage
Call Morse Evergreen Auto Body for a free estimate today at:
Phone: (303) 670-1333
Fax: (303) 674-5540
Email: office@morseautobody.com

Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday: Closed

Our address is:
Morse Evergreen Auto Body, Inc.
7073 Highway 73
Evergreen, CO 80439

G-Rocc 03-13-2012 05:07 PM

The only people I will talk to know are the guys from Rokmen.com. They have a shop in thd highlands ranch are and build the best Jeeps in town. They won't screw with you either. I wish I would have met them before I threw away 6k at 4wheel parts. Check out the website and give Jeff or Dave a call. Great guys to do business with and they have some of the bar knowledge on the industry

MarineHawk 03-14-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Rocc (Post 2136310)
The only people I will talk to know are the guys from Rokmen.com. They have a shop in thd highlands ranch are and build the best Jeeps in town. They won't screw with you either. I wish I would have met them before I threw away 6k at 4wheel parts. Check out the website and give Jeff or Dave a call. Great guys to do business with and they have some of the bar knowledge on the industry

I just looked at your Jeep Profile. You have 12.5 x 35 ProComp Muds in your Interior? You really should think about putting them on your hubs outside. Just a performance suggestion.

G-Rocc 03-18-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarineHawk

I just looked at your Jeep Profile. You have 12.5 x 35 ProComp Muds in your Interior? You really should think about putting them on your hubs outside. Just a performance suggestion.

Yes that is the best place for them. Profile updated.