Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Connecticut Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/)
-   -   CT Wrangler pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/ct-wrangler-pics-124767.html)

kjeeper10 11-27-2011 02:35 PM

CT Wrangler pics
 
2 Attachment(s)
Let's see them :thumb:

Call me strange but, you ever see a jeep and wonder if he/she in on WF.

This might help...

07 ken from WL :)

Peepers 11-28-2011 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
98 Sport

Matt from windsor

wedu22 11-28-2011 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
04 Will fr North Stonington

D12SOND12 11-30-2011 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 80437

kjeeper10 11-30-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peepers
98 Sport

Matt from windsor

:wavey:

Peepers 11-30-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 1784994)
:wavey:

:wavey:

Jp90Talon 11-30-2011 05:53 PM

05 Rubihara

Justin from East Hartford

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Member of Northeast Jeep ( Northeastjeep.org )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...R/100_2097.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6_DSC_0436.jpg

mikeyp03 11-30-2011 05:59 PM

mike in simsbury

[IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7509/mg6496l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

StevieDhh 11-30-2011 06:30 PM

Steve from Waterford. Mods to come this weekend. Picshttp://www.wranglerforum.com/s813.photobucket.com to follow!

kjeeper10 11-30-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon
05 Rubihara

Justin from East Hartford

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Member of Northeast Jeep ( Northeastjeep.org )

Rubihara lookin good :thumb:

I met some of you guys from Northeast Jeep at Cabelas, good dudes.
Now I need to join!!!!

Peepers 12-01-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon (Post 1785880)
05 Rubihara

Justin from East Hartford

(I also think it would be nice if people listed if they belong to any local club/clubs. This way new locals that scan this thread down the road know what options they have for clubs as well as people they can talk to)

Member of Northeast Jeep ( Northeastjeep.org )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...R/100_2097.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6_DSC_0436.jpg

Free forum stalker of Northeast Jeep as well... As soon as I get my new jeep (current one has some issues) I'll be looking into becoming an actual paying member.

StevieDhh 12-01-2011 06:33 PM

Steve from Waterford. This is the "before" picture. Suspension lift and tires to come over the weekend. "After" pictures to come.http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/z...Jeep/003-1.jpg

wedu22 12-02-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieD (Post 1789624)
Steve from Waterford. This is the "before" picture. Suspension lift and tires to come over the weekend. "After" pictures to come.http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/z...Jeep/003-1.jpg

Hey StevieD: Nice Jeep. Just down the road from you in N. Stonington. Can't wait to see the after pics.

kjeeper10 12-03-2011 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedu22
Hey StevieD: Nice Jeep. Just down the road from you in N. Stonington. Can't wait to see the after pics.

:wavey:

AXman 12-11-2011 06:43 PM

New to the Jeep thing. I broke my passenger mirror on a trail the day after i got it with 90 miles up in October Mt. in Mass. Its a 2012 Sport. Already have some mods in mind.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...07504383_n.jpg

kjeeper10 12-13-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AXman
New to the Jeep thing. I broke my passenger mirror on a trail the day after i got it with 90 miles up in October Mt. in Mass. Its a 2012 Sport. Already have some mods in mind.

:wavey:

kjeeper10 12-27-2011 10:28 PM

Bump for more pics :)

lembecricas 12-30-2011 11:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rick from bridgeport

Attachment 86381

lensam 12-30-2011 12:53 PM

I've seen that garage before somewhere, Rick. I work and live in BPT too , I'll be on the lookout for ya !!! :wavey:

lembecricas 12-30-2011 01:09 PM

I wrk in derby that's where I took the pic

lensam 12-30-2011 10:56 PM

Lenny in Bridgeport
2006 Rubicon 4.0 6sp w/ 60k :wavey:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...m/DSCN0099.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...m/DSCN0096.jpg

kjeeper10 01-04-2012 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:wavey:

Hey guys

Installed my stubby bumper :)

2.5 lift in the back of the jeep. 33's soon
Can't wait :punk:

Peepers 01-05-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 1889249)
:wavey:

Hey guys

Installed my stubby bumper :)

2.5 lift in the back of the jeep. 33's soon
Can't wait :punk:

:thumb:

I'm crossing my fingers to pick up an 06 Rubi LJ in july with 4" of lift and 33s :D

kjeeper10 01-05-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peepers

:thumb:

I'm crossing my fingers to pick up an 06 Rubi LJ in july with 4" of lift and 33s :D

"dream jeep" :thumb: . LJ rubi's are hard to come by..,, good luck

ACI auto I think has one in East windsor :)

Peepers 01-05-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 1890128)
"dream jeep" :thumb: . LJ rubi's are hard to come by..,, good luck

ACI auto I think has one in East windsor :)

They had a stock rubihara... I looked at it. The one I'm looking at has about 25k miles and was $2k cheaper than that one. I just have to go to texas for it.

kjeeper10 01-05-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peepers

They had a stock rubihara... I looked at it. The one I'm looking at has about 25k miles and was $2k cheaper than that one. I just have to go to texas for it.

Had a sweet chrome tube bumper right?
Lol

Peepers 01-05-2012 08:12 AM

Yeah... :whistling:

Just one more thing to fix... :crash:

kjeeper10 01-05-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peepers
Yeah... :whistling:

Just one more thing to fix... :crash:

:rofl:

Jp90Talon 01-05-2012 02:50 PM

I actually took a look at that Rubihara about a month ago since I drive by that place often. Looks just like mine when I 1st purchased it except that its has a soft top beat to hell and is an auto.

Lets just say that it only took me 3 days after purchasing mine to have all the chrome bumers and rails off and lifted.

kjeeper10 01-05-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jp90Talon
I actually took a look at that Rubihara about a month ago since I drive by that place often. Looks just like mine when I 1st purchased it except that its has a soft top beat to hell and is an auto.

Lets just say that it only took me 3 days after purchasing mine to have all the chrome bumers and rails off and lifted.

:eek:

It's posted on craiglist. Every time I pass it I cry.... Poor rubi :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.