Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   CYBER MONDAY specials! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/cyber-monday-specials-124918.html)

zachv 11-28-2011 11:40 AM

CYBER MONDAY specials!

http://www.atozfabrication.com/galle...riday_2011.jpg

Check out the latest specials from AtoZ Fabrication. For Black Weekend (through Monday, 11/28/2011) get a FREE Gift Card with every order with the amount based on your purchase amount.

Get a $20 gift card for AtoZ Fabrication for purchases up to $100.
Get a $40 Gift Card for $101 to $300 purchase.
Get a $100 AtoZ Fabrication Gift Card for Purchases over $300.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Free Shipping on all KMC Bead Lock Wheels and Raceline Brand Wheels.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Here it is. The AtoZ Fabrication Jeep Wrangler JK front bumper you have been waiting for! These shorty winch bumpers are made from beefy 3/16" domestic high-grade steel plate and is CNC cut and fully welded on the ends.

• FACETED DESIGN GIVES STRENGTH AND GREAT LOOKS TO YOUR FRONT END
  • WILL FIT MOST BOTTOM-MOUNT WINCHES WITH STANDARD 10X4.5" PATTERN
  • DIRECT BOLT-ON
  • INTEGRATED LOWER SKID PLATE
  • INCLUDES CLEVIS MOUNTS AND HARDWARE
  • OPTIONAL RADIATOR HOOP AND WINCH GUARD
  • STARTING FROM JUST $374.95

__________________________________________________ ______________

The Evolution of Champions - TEAM AtoZ Fab takes Class 2 and 3 in the RCRocs Series for 2011.

The Making of Team 222 by Jim “Krawler” Smith

It is hard to believe that it was 5 years ago when Rausch Creek announced that they were going to start their own version of WeRock. My initial thought was that I wanted to be part of it, but I didn’t want to trash my Jeep, nor did I think it was built up enough to compete. So, about a week passes and Jay asked me if I was going to enter, which I quickly declined. He then asked if I would spot for him, if he decided to compete. This was my way to be a part of a team and check out the event. We both decided it would be a good idea to learn the rules and see what this type of competition was all about, by judging at a WeRock event at RC. This was a very useful tool and educational experience. There were times when we couldn’t figure out why they were doing what they were, but then we quickly saw the benefits of their strategies. We also saw attempts that failed and learned from that as well. The event gave us ideas on what we wanted to accomplish as competitors.We went into the first practice session with high hopes of kicking ass, but we were knocked off our mountain with a broken OBA belt and snapped driveshaft. This made us sit back and really think about what is needed to do well in this event. We had to do the opposite of our normal trail riding. Instead of trying to make the most difficult path with no assistance, we needed to pick the easiest way and stack rocks if needed.We carried this information into the one and only event for the 2007 year. I think there were 15 competitors in Class 2 that year and all seemed to be a good bunch of guys. It was a very cold day with snow still on the ground, which made the courses very interesting. Each time we hit the course, we learned something else about our abilities and the Jeeps potential. We ended up going into the shootout with a large enough lead that we didn’t have to run it, but sitting it out was not in our nature. We proceeded to hit the drop off that claimed 3 out of 5 vehicles in front of us and completed it like we have done it many times before. My wife even commented that someone behind her initially said, “why are they going that way, didn’t they see what happened to the other vehicles”, but they quickly followed up with, “well I guess that is why they are in first place”!!!!

It was an awesome competition and we made a bunch of friends that day. Neither of us ever thought that most of them would continue to become better friends over the next 4 years and bring tough competition to each and every event. We thank you all for making this series such a great time.

4 years later, a ton of upgrades to the Jeep and memories of successful and destructive strategies, we are sitting as 4 time RCRocs Class 2 champs. “Rock On Team 222”