Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MO: Anybody interested 04 rubi 39k (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/anybody-interested-04-rubi-39k-126506.html)

MIZZOU_Fan 12-07-2011 10:40 PM

Anybody interested 04 rubi 39k
 
I have a 04 rubi black black hard top skyjacker long arm kit 35x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ's on black 15x8's with 39k I just bought it to sell. $19,900 I will post pics tomorrow. Automatic

TBrownSTL 12-07-2011 10:44 PM

Where u from. I'm in STL!!!

MIZZOU_Fan 12-07-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbrown
Where u from. I'm in STL!!!

I'm in Joplin

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 05:55 PM

Pics of the Rubi
 
Let me know if anybody is interested

jeff316 12-08-2011 07:13 PM

Gorgeous!!!

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff316
Gorgeous!!!

Thanks man. !! I am having a hard time not keeping this one for myself.
But it is to nice I'm afraid to wheel it. Mine gets wheeled a bunch

Coyote_94YJ 12-08-2011 07:46 PM

Thread moved. For sale threads belong in the For Sale section only, not in the technical section.

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ
Thread moved. For sale threads belong in the For Sale section only, not in the technical section.

But it is "technically" FOR SALE !

Coyote_94YJ 12-08-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811440)
But it is "technically" FOR SALE !

Good, then the thread belongs in here.

kjeeper10 12-08-2011 09:49 PM

:eek:

Beautiful Tj though

ESP 12-08-2011 09:59 PM

Ok I have to ask...isn't almost 20K a bit much for this?

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP
Ok I have to ask...isn't almost 20K a bit much for this?

Try to find one in this shape with these miles. I paid a bunch for it.

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ

Good, then the thread belongs in here.

Calm down man I was just giving you a hard time. How come mods don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. I didn't mean to offend you in any way I was just havering some fun. No harm meant

kjeeper10 12-08-2011 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP
Ok I have to ask...isn't almost 20K a bit much for this?

Agree. Paid 2k more for my 07 w/35 :)

I hope you did not get shafted :(

MR.CLIFFORD 12-08-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811109)
Let me know if anybody is interested

I'll give you 10k cash tomorrow.

ESP 12-08-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811852)
Try to find one in this shape with these miles. I paid a bunch for it.

That doesn't mean that you didn't pay to much for it to begin with. You can get a new 2012 for around 21-22.5K.

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10

Agree. Paid 2k more for my 07 w/35 :)

I hope you did not get shafted :(

I'm not sure where you guys are from. But around me the 03-06 TJ's and even more so rubicons bring more money than the 2 door JK's I'm not sure y but even the jeep store has more TJ's than they do JK's in stock

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP

That doesn't mean that you didn't pay to much for to begin with. You can get a new 2012 for around 21-22.5K.

A. Not a rubicon
B. not with any mods
C. I know a lot people that would much rather have a TJ Rubicon than a brand new "Just Kidding"

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD

I'll give you 10k cash tomorrow.

Lol I will take 2 more of these if you can find them for that

MR.CLIFFORD 12-08-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzou_fan (Post 1811915)
lol i will take 2 more of these if you can find them for that

10,500.00

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.clifford

10,500.00

bahhaaaaaa......

Coyote_94YJ 12-08-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811863)
Calm down man I was just giving you a hard time. How come mods don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. I didn't mean to offend you in any way I was just havering some fun. No harm meant

I am calm. I just stated the thread belongs in here. It's not always easy to tell what the tone of what someone's saying by just reading text. And I have a great sense of humor, not everyone get my sense of humor though. If I were upset or offended the thread would be gone. :D

Love that Jeep btw.

MR.CLIFFORD 12-08-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811925)
bahhaaaaaa......

You lost me at "just kidding".

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ

I am calm. I just stated the thread belongs in here. It's not always easy to tell what the tone of what someone's saying by just reading text. And I have a great sense of humor, not everyone get my sense of humor though. If I were upset or offended the thread would be gone. :D

Love that Jeep btw.

Thanks man. It would look great in your garage

ESP 12-08-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811912)
A. Not a rubicon
B. not with any mods
C. I know a lot people that would much rather have a TJ Rubicon than a brand new "Just Kidding"

Not going to de rail your thread but 20K for an 04 locked or loaded is to much imo. You can get a new with warranty 07-12 and put lockers or LSD and even a another D44 for less than 20K. Good luck with your sell while you berate JK owners here on the board. :thumb:

kjeeper10 12-08-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan

Lol I will take 2 more of these if you can find them for that

:thumb: sense of humor

FYI mods bring little in return.

MIZZOU_Fan 12-08-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD

You lost me at "just kidding".

JK= just kidding

MR.CLIFFORD 12-08-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZOU_Fan (Post 1811940)
JK= just kidding

Considering I own a Rubicon TJ and JK I would say you're wrong.

jkaufman_95 12-08-2011 10:28 PM

Okay so how many miles does it have?

greenjeepgurl87 12-08-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95
Okay so how many miles does it have?

Said 39k on first post.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.