Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   I would Post (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/i-would-post-12705.html)

jjseel 10-27-2007 04:09 AM

I would Post

If some S.O.B hadn't taken my(foolishly left in the locked console) camera, I could be taking some seriously cute pics of my best girl, Sam, learning to be a JEEP dog! Dang, does she love to ride! Allways remember, don't leave anything in your JEEP that you want to keep! (I lost a Zippo that I paid over 50 bucks for, 5 packs of smokes, a new zip-up hoodie, a digital camera[yes, I know it should not have been there]and God knows what else, because I've forgotten). The day before, I saw my camera in the console, and said, dang, I need to put that up...Someone did it for me!:mad: My lazy but has to buy another one now. I think that the draw was the brand new Hoodie stuffed behind the seat, and the Zippo in the cupholder (Lighter is worn out). I told my self (when I realized I left my lighter) it would be okay, besides, I got a spare Bic in my office. When I went to go home, and noticed my new hoodie was gone, I went to Security, and they said, some dude wearing a too large hoodie, smoking a cigarette, just broke into a 'vette! Damn. I knew better than to leave anything in my JEEP that I didn't want to loose! BTW, My top is still off, but my doors and windows are locked in the Garage! I carry my "New" hoodie into work with me! There is nothing to entice any petty thief in my Jeep now! Kind of a pain, cause the temps going in are 70's, and going out are 40's, so I gotta carry some clothes. But that doesn't mean I am going to go buy a hardtop! I need my JEEP Therapy!:D

Smeghead 10-27-2007 04:34 AM

If it kept happening to me id rig up some kind of trap inside the console.
Attach a wire from the + battery terminal and run via a switch into the console.
Some kind of booby trap. Even one of those stick on window alarm systems for the center console would do.

OdhinnsChick 10-27-2007 10:08 AM

damn JJ, sorry to hear that. :/ You know, jeep outfitters has some really awesome Jeep hoodies. :D

Dare2BSquare 10-27-2007 10:14 AM

I left my digital camera in the console for several days last week. Luckily I have camo tape on it for taking pictures from my deer stands. They probably looked for it and didn't see it. :rolleyes:

JeepersdoitDeeper 10-27-2007 08:12 PM

Sucks to hear that man. Thursday nite around 1ish, I'm in the back of the house and I hear the door on my TJ swing closed, and footsteps on the leaves and twigs. So needless to say, there I am in the alley in the full moonlight in nothing but my drawers and a pistol looking for the guy. He got lucky I suppose.

JeepersdoitDeeper 10-29-2007 09:49 PM

Back again last nite... This time yanked out the wires trying to jack my amp. Left prints all over the Jeep though. Lucky for him, he was quiet this time.

Levinoss 10-29-2007 09:54 PM

WoW I would set up a security cam and catch his ass. Get up and wait on him around the same time and cuff his ass then call the cops.

~Lev

JeepersdoitDeeper 10-29-2007 10:00 PM

At least the law in Texas gives me a little more room to work with so I don't have to give him the option of waiting for the police to arrive. I'm thinking keep him there until the Medical Examiner can come and get him.

Levinoss 10-29-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepersdoitDeeper (Post 153399)
At least the law in Texas gives me a little more room to work with so I don't have to give him the option of waiting for the police to arrive. I'm thinking keep him there until the Medical Examiner can come and get him.

HOG TIE THEM THEN BEAT THEM WITH A BROOM!

~Lev

Texapple 10-30-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepersdoitDeeper (Post 153399)

make sure he falls "in" - no worries :D