Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Finally got the lift on! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/finally-got-the-lift-on-130855.html)

TX02TJ 01-02-2012 06:42 PM

Finally got the lift on!
 
My buddy and I put my lift on this weekend, and I love it! I feel that I'm almost done modding this thing, but being a Jeep owner I know that your never done lol.... Decided I'd giver her a bath and take some photos

Badass_TJ 01-02-2012 06:45 PM

looks good... must be nice to be some where thats warm..

05wranglerx05 01-02-2012 06:46 PM

Sweet! What did you go with 4" and 33's. What brand lift is that?

jrussblues 01-02-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badass_TJ
looks good... must be nice to be some where thats warm..

Some of the trees in the back are leafless and if you zoom in close you can see the people on the shoreline wearing winter coats...if you want warm in the winter it was about 80 2 days ago in south louisiana...you can have it. Ha.

Anyway...nice job on the lift sir...looks sharp.

ou812 01-02-2012 06:53 PM

It looks perfect

TX02TJ 01-02-2012 06:57 PM

Thanks fellas! Its 2.5 actually and yes 33s.

Its been about 65 here in Dallas, so not that warm, but better than alot of places.

jrussblues 01-02-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX02TJ
Thanks fellas! Its 2.5 actually and yes 33s.

Its been about 65 here in Dallas, so not that warm, but better than alot of places.

Damn, i was gonna say Texas...csi here I come!

jp2611 01-02-2012 07:01 PM

65 to me is top off with seat heater on summer eve on the way home from work:thumb:--high 24 Tue but we got some snow but not enough yet. :nonono:

But Jeep looks good!

sevenservices 01-02-2012 07:02 PM

looks nice to me! only 23 F here in MI right now... pretty windy the past couple days to. Up to 55mph winds and snow. Gotta love it ;) oh well, makes for some good inside time. yeah, inside time... like pulling the jeep in the garage yesterday to weld my front bumper. :whistling:

TX02TJ 01-02-2012 07:21 PM

Wow! I cant imagine that kind of cold...

SullyRock71 01-02-2012 07:28 PM

36 F here in NY....

That is a sweet looking lift and set up you have there. Well done!

cuder 01-02-2012 07:34 PM

Nice Jeep!!! I really like red.

BLUBMB 01-02-2012 07:34 PM

looks great

cuder 01-02-2012 07:45 PM

What lake is that?

TX02TJ 01-02-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuder (Post 1882025)
What lake is that?

White rock lake in Dallas

Dgrimjeeper 01-02-2012 08:41 PM

How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.

Coastiejeep 01-02-2012 08:58 PM

Did they ever doze that ghetto boat house lol ??

2004_Silver_Sport 01-02-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dgrimjeeper
How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.

I have the same one and I like it a lot. I know it's smittybilt and all but I liked it the most out of any of the nets. Not too badly priced either in my opinion.

Dgrimjeeper 01-02-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004_Silver_Sport (Post 1882246)
I have the same one and I like it a lot. I know it's smittybilt and all but I liked it the most out of any of the nets. Not too badly priced either in my opinion.


Then I think it's a go for the summer :thumb: Thanks :D

Dgrimjeeper 01-02-2012 09:03 PM

Not to take away from your post TEX02... the Jeep looks great! :thumb:

2004_Silver_Sport 01-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dgrimjeeper

Then I think it's a go for the summer :thumb: Thanks :D

No problem! It's surprisingly quiet on the highway too. No noise whatsoever.

Sorry for the thread jack

TX02TJ 01-02-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dgrimjeeper (Post 1882202)
How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.

I love the net so far. It keeps the dogs in and I agree with the lack of road noise. No flapping or anything. I rolling with the wraparound windjammer so Im rockin the cargo year round

ROCNATION09JEEP 01-02-2012 09:23 PM

38 here in GA. and still have the top off. almost put it up the other day on my way to pt when it was like 35 and raining. but whats the fun in that.

Dgrimjeeper 01-02-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX02TJ (Post 1882289)
I love the net so far. It keeps the dogs in and I agree with the lack of road noise. No flapping or anything. I rolling with the wraparound windjammer so Im rockin the cargo year round


I think then I'll need to join the cargo club this summer :thumb: :D

Alas for now, the snow is showing up and the hardtop is a must... oh well.

Shabookey 01-02-2012 09:34 PM

Looks great!

jeepgarza 01-02-2012 10:14 PM

I must have missed it but what brand of lift is it? looks good.

-1 this morning!

wranglerTX 01-02-2012 11:00 PM

^same question:

What other modifications you made? I mean bumpstops? tcase drop? relocation bracket?
Im consering this size of lift.

TX02TJ 01-03-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wranglerTX (Post 1882619)
^same question:

What other modifications you made? I mean bumpstops? tcase drop? relocation bracket?
Im consering this size of lift.

Rubicon express BB lift. It was stock. I trimmed my flares and I have no rub on my 33s. I took it wheelin yesterday with no issues. So far I've had no vibes or issues from the lift. The lift came with bump stop extensions.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.