Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF New Member Check In (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/)
-   -   Illinois grl! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/illinois-grl-131294.html)

BaywatchWrangler 01-04-2012 08:59 PM

Illinois grl!
 
Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is having a good day! :)

Mike5087 01-04-2012 09:32 PM

Ahh welcome!! What part of Illinois?! I'm from new Lenox myself :wavey:

shell 01-04-2012 09:33 PM

Welcome!:wavey:

MrSig 01-05-2012 02:49 AM

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Templar 01-05-2012 03:29 AM

Welcome to WF :)

blkrubi88 01-05-2012 04:21 AM

Welcome!

JDsDream 01-05-2012 05:30 AM

Welcome to the Forum

Barrie 01-05-2012 05:46 AM

Welcome:wavey:

Ageless Stranger 01-05-2012 12:02 PM

Welcome to WF. :cool:

BaywatchWrangler 01-05-2012 02:24 PM

Oh I saw this cute jurassic park jeep wrangler selling on eBay the other day! I love old styled wrangler just too much!

TBrownSTL 01-05-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaywatchWrangler
Oh I saw this cute jurassic park jeep wrangler selling on eBay the other day! I love old styled wrangler just too much!

Hey from STL. Where are you located?

BaywatchWrangler 01-05-2012 02:35 PM

Im actually in the north suburbs of Chicago :)

JK UNLIMITED 01-05-2012 03:43 PM

Hey y'all just posting for the first time! I will be around here more often now that i found it!

aspohr89 01-05-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JK UNLIMITED (Post 1891289)
Hey y'all just posting for the first time! I will be around here more often now that i found it!


you chose an incredibly random thread to post that in.. heres something for ya tho... WF New Member Check In - Jeep Wrangler Forum

check in there and introduce yourself haha :D

aspohr89 01-05-2012 03:48 PM

oh and for baywatchwrangler: welcome to WF!

sevenservices 01-05-2012 03:54 PM

sup!

whatever your weather is doing right now, it will do here in Mid-MI within about 6 hours. hehe... A couple of my best friends live in Joliet...

Enjoy the Forum!!!

Mr Mac 01-05-2012 04:06 PM

Welcome from the South end of IL! Nice Pomeranian!

Mac

JK Crazy 01-05-2012 05:07 PM

Welcome to WF

TBrownSTL 01-05-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspohr89

you chose an incredibly random thread to post that in.. heres something for ya tho... WF New Member Check In - Jeep Wrangler Forum

check in there and introduce yourself haha :D

Bahahaha

Wirenuting 01-05-2012 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaywatchWrangler
Im actually in the north suburbs of Chicago :)

We are also. Lake county on the western side.
Still searching for snow out here. But at least I found enough to make a snowman for 2 of my g-kids who just moved down to Georgia.

maier 01-17-2012 11:40 AM

welcome im from leland kinda small but gud place


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 AM.