Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Who thinks MR. C.. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/who-thinks-mr-c-13211.html)

activelydying 11-15-2007 02:32 PM

Who thinks MR. C..

Needs some new ideas for thread topics? :wavey:

MR.CLIFFORD 11-15-2007 02:40 PM

So you follow suit? :rofl:

activelydying 11-15-2007 02:46 PM

non sequitor. :flipoff:

debruins 11-15-2007 03:17 PM

blah blah blah im bored too!

RIPBiker13 11-15-2007 03:57 PM

If you're nice debruins maybe someone can get you those magazines you were bugging me for the other day. You know the ones... ;)

tiny terror 11-15-2007 05:27 PM

Don't ruin the magic for him just yet, Rip.

Oh yeah..... Mr.C....... we know you have some new material....

RIPBiker13 11-15-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 158880)
Don't ruin the magic for him just yet, Rip.

Oh yeah..... Mr.C....... we know you have some new material....

I haven't... I told him no. :rofl: It's funny to watch him squirm!

4point 11-15-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripbiker13 (Post 158919)
I haven't... I told him no. :rofl: It's funny to watch him squirm!

Hey!, you aren't a priest or something are you. :rofl:

RIPBiker13 11-15-2007 07:04 PM

Not hardly. But I am a Christian. Terrible just like all the rest.

MR.CLIFFORD 11-15-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripbiker13 (Post 158985)
Not hardly. But I am a Christian. Terrible just like all the rest.

Word. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory :punk:

debruins 11-15-2007 08:17 PM

phhh i dont need none of ur sticking magazines, i got pictures of jeeps all over my room

weird story (u will see y im weird)
yesterday we cleaned my seat covers and there was one white spot on the drivers seat and my dad goes, "ok Derek i know u like ur jeep and all, but this is not okay to do in ur jeep, and its really weird that you can do this to things that aren't girls"
i was like whoa dad thats just dielectric grease i SWEAR, he goes uh huh sure it is

anywyas im bored

MR.CLIFFORD 11-15-2007 08:18 PM

You spooge dielectric grease? I've got two words for you.... THERAPY!!

Scout 11-15-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debruins (Post 159038)
phhh i dont need none of ur sticking magazines, i got pictures of jeeps all over my room

yesterday we cleaned my seat covers and there was one white spot on the drivers seat and my dad goes, "ok Derek i know u like ur jeep and all, but this is not okay to do in ur jeep, and its really weird that you can do this to things that aren't girls"
i was like whoa dad thats just dielectric grease i SWEAR, he goes uh huh sure it is

anywyas im bored

Oh damn. That cracked me up! :rofl:

debruins 11-15-2007 08:25 PM

yeah im gonna need therapy after ahving parents like this!

amy 11-15-2007 08:36 PM

Just think, Derek, if you can handle your folks, you can handle anything. At least, that's what I tell my kids. :D

debruins 11-15-2007 08:38 PM

i hope so

4point 11-16-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

anywyas im bored

He's just hoping that you're not gay. :rofl:

tiny terror 11-16-2007 09:05 AM

Holy Hell, AD, look what they did to your thread!! :D

kg4kpg 11-16-2007 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD (Post 159045)
You spooge dielectric grease? I've got two words for you.... THERAPY!!

Is that THER APY or THE RAPY ? :)

sgnellett 11-16-2007 01:39 PM

I bought my ex an MG Midget years back, told her it'd save $20k in therapy, so we decided to get the plate "Therapy", but when we went to the DMV, it was gone, the lady suggested we just switch the last letter to an "E", I told her I didn't think it'd be appropriate to have a plate that said "The Rape"!

dwdrums801 11-17-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgnellett (Post 159299)
I bought my ex an MG Midget years back, told her it'd save $20k in therapy, so we decided to get the plate "Therapy", but when we went to the DMV, it was gone, the lady suggested we just switch the last letter to an "E", I told her I didn't think it'd be appropriate to have a plate that said "The Rape"!

lmfao thats good

amy 11-17-2007 04:18 PM

My brother used to have an MG Midget. It was an ugly baby-poo yellow but that thing was fun! Not as fun as a jeep but, it was fun. :D

bluvikng 11-17-2007 09:45 PM

Soooooooooo, how are things in the Antarctic?

amy 11-17-2007 09:56 PM

I don't know but it's 52 and raining here. :D
How's it in your part of Texas, Blu?

bluvikng 11-17-2007 10:04 PM

Today was a warm fuzzy, balmy day. Way to warm, and I was just so lazy. Slept until 10:30 am, for the first time in a long time. How have you been?

amy 11-18-2007 12:37 PM

Not bad, all things considered. :)

The weatherman is threatening us with a few inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Possibility of up to 10 inches. Jeepen' weather! :D

foxinthemudd 11-18-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

anywyas im bored

hey bruins when you grow up you'll find ways to embarass yourself the girlfriend and your parents all at the same time...(speaking from personal experiance.

heres a parents story for ya...
when I had my dodge a few years back I had a few condoms in my change tray (ashtray) in the cab. well I had to borrow my dads car for a trip that the G/F and I were going on and left the dodge with my parents. When we got back from our trip we went inside and talked for a while then went to leave. got our stuff out of the car threw it into the bed and got inside the cab. as soon as I got in the cab I noticed.... My parents and brothers found the condoms I had in my change tray and had decided that it would be funny to open them and put them all over the inside and outside the cab. My parents were laughing, I was laughing, my girlfriend....was not laughing... all and all it was pretty funny though.

See we all make asses of ourselves...:D

MoA 11-18-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 159227)
He's just hoping that you're not gay. :rofl:

heh the first time my parents walked in on me and my ex.. he said 'atleast we know hes not gay' and then he shut the door and left lol