Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ Pics Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/)
-   -   Trying a picture...........again (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/trying-a-picture-again-13262.html)

Scooby 11-17-2007 10:38 AM

Trying a picture...........again
 
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...cture010-1.jpg

skeeter 11-17-2007 10:48 AM

it worked.
Nice looking garage.

Scout 11-17-2007 10:50 AM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...scout/appl.gif

61scout80 11-17-2007 10:57 AM

i like the black and white contrast! ever consider undercoating the inner fenders to get the white out of the wheel well?

the only thing i'm not into are the stickers, but thats just me.


i'm also jealous of your garage. way cleaner and more organized than mine! how high is your ceiling? it almost looks tall enough for a lift! got more pics of the garage?

Scooby 11-17-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 61scout80 (Post 159470)
i like the black and white contrast! ever consider undercoating the inner fenders to get the white out of the wheel well?

the only thing i'm not into are the stickers, but thats just me.


i'm also jealous of your garage. way cleaner and more organized than mine! how high is your ceiling? it almost looks tall enough for a lift! got more pics of the garage?

Thanks for the comps, 10' ceiling

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...ER/Picture.jpg

skeeter 11-17-2007 11:07 AM

Oh god don't let Amy see that bike. she'll be after me to get her one again.

Awesome man cave!!!

pick 11-17-2007 11:10 AM

wow on the jeep, I do like the black/white combo.

and as for the garage............wow. nice bike lift too.

Scout 11-17-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby (Post 159472)

Damn! And my garage was famous on here. I think you're the winner! :D

Dare2BSquare 11-17-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Scout (Post 159477)
Damn! And my garage was famous on here.

Yours is a kitchen, his could be a party room.

Where's the bar? The side you are taking the picture from?

tiny terror 11-17-2007 12:20 PM

Oh man Scout, his garage kicks your garage in the boys.




(sweet, Scooby :D)

Scout 11-17-2007 12:38 PM

I know. :(

Dare2BSquare 11-17-2007 12:50 PM

Could I move into that garage. It's better than my bedroom!!!

amy 11-17-2007 01:35 PM

The jeep looks sweet, Scooby!

What does it say above your built-in TV?

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 159473)
Oh god don't let Amy see that bike. she'll be after me to get her one again.

Christmas is coming.

Quote:

Awesome man cave!!!
Yup, very awesome!

4point 11-17-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Scout (Post 159477)
Damn! And my garage was famous on here. I think you're the winner! :D

Yes, I think you've been dethroned as garage king, But! no one will EVER take your kitchen bay. :D

WSU Tony 11-17-2007 04:01 PM

Did you re-coat your fender flares? Was it semi-gloss if you did? They look great. Your garage looksl like its strait out of Tim Taylor from home imporvement

Scooby 11-17-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy (Post 159512)
The jeep looks sweet, Scooby!

What does it say above your built-in TV?


Christmas is coming.


Yup, very awesome!


My first interest is motorcycles. You have seen my Valkyrie, and my wife rides a 750 ACE, but we are also Jeep people, you have seen my TJ, and my wife has a '05 Grand Cherokee, anyway to answer your question. With the bike part, I have always been a fan of Indian Larry (RIP) and it is a quote of his over my tv.

"My life won't be a cautious journey to my grave with the intention of arriving safely in a perfect, well preserved body.................I think I would rather skid in sideways on a bitchin' chopper, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaim "wow!, what a ride!" Indian Larry

I suppose that to some folks it is kind of strange, but I think that there is alot of truth in it.

Thanks for the comps, Scooby

Scooby 11-17-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSU Tony (Post 159542)
Did you re-coat your fender flares? Was it semi-gloss if you did? They look great. Your garage looksl like its strait out of Tim Taylor from home imporvement


Thanks for the comps. Nope, those are the originals from 2002. I did a little back to black on them, but they are starting to get white spots. Actually I was going to ask around here which is the best replacement flares to get? Thanks again, Scooby

Scooby 11-17-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 159502)
Could I move into that garage. It's better than my bedroom!!!


I would sure like to say yes, but the recliner has already been taken by my Chocolate Lab, Josie. I don't think she would give it up and it is really the only place to sleep. Scooby

Scooby 11-17-2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 159490)
Yours is a kitchen, his could be a party room.

Where's the bar? The side you are taking the picture from?


I guess you could call it a bar, where you see the sink on the right side of the picture the counter continues another 4 feet, the pizza oven is on the end, a little freezer under that. Behind me is the fridge. It works good, on the weekends we play cards out there. I have a round table that I set up, then I put one of those Texas Hold 'Em mats on the table, surround the table with 6 chairs and pull down the retractable poker light, and proceed to donate my money! Scooby

Scooby 11-17-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pick (Post 159474)
wow on the jeep, I do like the black/white combo.

and as for the garage............wow. nice bike lift too.


Thanks, I appreciate it. Scooby

Dare2BSquare 11-17-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby (Post 159571)
I would sure like to say yes, but the recliner has already been taken by my Chocolate Lab, Josie. I don't think she would give it up and it is really the only place to sleep. Scooby

Tell her to move the heck over. I'm movin in!!!:eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.