Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Important!!!! Jeep meeting!!

27K views 499 replies 31 participants last post by  wickedyj95 
#1 ·
FEB 3RD ...ALL SAN ANTONIO AND SURROUNDING CITIES WELCOME TO COME OUT AND MEET UP TO CHAT,DRINK SOME BREW AND PLAN RIDES . A FEW OF OUR FELLOW MEMBERS HAVE DEVISED A PLAN TO MEET UP AT THE LIVE OAK BUFFALO WILD WINGS THIS COMING FEB 3 AT 6PM . WE PLAN ON SETTING UP THIS TYPE OF MEET ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH !! WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FULL PARKING LOT OF JEEPS TO DO SOME PLANNING AND POSSIBLY GET A JEEP CLUB OF OUR OWN STARTED. IF NOT JUST TO HANG OUT AND TELL STORIES (MOSTLY LIES) ABOUT OUR JEEPS HAHA! I THINK THAT THIS WILL BE A GREAT START TO AN AWESOME THING FOR US ! SO FAR WE HAVE A FEW ATTENDEES, BUT WE WANT MORE PLEASE POST AND REPLY WITH A HEADLIGHT COUNT :rolleyes: OR JEEP COUNT SO WE CAN KNOW WHERE WE STAND SO FAR I THINK WE HAVE 5 FOR SURES GOING

KEEP THE COUNT GOING AS YOU POST A REPLY WITH A YES!! (5)

#3 ·
Remember its at the live oak bww

#5 ·
awesome !!

#9 ·
Yeah boi!!! Can't wait!!!!

#11 ·
Well look deeply into his eyes and tell him how bad you wanna go !! That should do it..;)

#13 ·
Bump...... Its today folks !!yeah

#15 ·
:rofl: Well if it doesnt rain today mine will get a bath but im thinking it may have to wait the way the roads here look this morning.:banghead:

#17 ·
Looks great !!!

#28 ·
Had a great time meeting all of the jeepers tonight ! Awesome looking jeeps and great guys to boot. Hopefully we can do it again soon ! I'm starting a new thread here in the Texas forum about our meetings upcoming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.