Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

What am i missing? 4" lift...

2K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  malexii 
#1 ·
First off, Thank you Gerald from Savvy Off-road!

Ok! I got this... Anything Missing? For 2006 Rubicon with a 6 speed...

4" Currie Springs front and back
Currie Anti-Rock
Currie Bump stops
Currie Rear Track bar relocation Bracket (passed on rear Track bar at this time)
All 8 Savvy aluminum control arms
Currie Adjustable Front track Bar
Currie Rear Sway bar extenders
4" stainless steel brake cable extensions
4 Rancho 9000XL adjustable Shocks (for 4' of lift)
1 Rancho Steering Stablizer
1 Tom Woods Double CV drive shaft
4 Mickey Thomson Baja Claw TTC 33x12.50x15
4 Crager 5x4.5 4" backspacing soft 8's

Should i be OK for a while?

See less See more
#3 ·
You may need rear shock relocation brackets after you rotate your pinion up. The shock may contact the coil pad on the axle.

#7 ·
wish i had your wallet lol...

i want a new front bumper, winch plate, winch, rear bumper with tire carrier, sliders, ford 8.8, 4.88's, electric fan, tummy tuck (with all parts), and i'm sure theres a few things i'm forgetting lol.

Should look good when you get the parts on there!

#9 ·
Nice!! Its always somethin haha...

I'm only going to run 33's (currently on 32's) which is why i'm gonna do the 4.88's...should be a nice daily driver/weekend offroader

I was planning on ordering my fan, front bumper, and winch at the beginning of last week but the guy doing my tattoo decided to flake out on me (after our trade work was done on my side) so i had to go to a shop and was quoted 1,000 to finish...so that ate up the jeep budget for a little bit :(

Definitely post pics when you've got the parts on...

#12 ·
You need the 5th tire just incase you blow one... have fun... :punk:

#16 ·
Don't bother with the relocation brackets; if you're shocks hit, I'd just trim the spring perch a bit (or outboard, but I'm guessing that's more than you want to do right now).

Also, the rear trac bar relocation bracket from Currie is made for their trac bar with a Johnny Joint on one end, thus the bracket will be a bit too wide for the bushing in the stock trac bar. You could probably get away with using washers to take up the space, but I just wanted to give you a heads up for when you go to install it.

And x2 on getting the 5th tire.

#25 ·
Came out awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to get mine on. Just a few more parts and I will get busy on installing my 4" lift and 33's and 4.56's

#27 ·
AzTJ said:
Some one mentioned shock extenders for the rear shocks... If they are a mono-tube style shock, you can run them inverted... or just trim the coil perch. Don't use extenders as they will probably rip the shock mount off.
I want to "outboard" mine sometime. In the meantime I'm going to beef up the shock brackets a tad with a few gussets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.