Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF New Member Check In (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/)
-   -   New member in Quad Cities IA (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/new-member-in-quad-cities-ia-138924.html)

2012CODMW3 02-10-2012 11:38 PM

New member in Quad Cities IA
 
Just bought my first Jeep a few days ago. I'm having the dealer install a 3.5" suspension lift and 35" tires. I look forward to learning from all of you seasoned Jeep veterans.

MrSig 02-11-2012 03:19 AM

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

blkrubi88 02-11-2012 04:49 AM

Welcome!

Templar 02-11-2012 06:39 AM

Welcome to WF :)

Barrie 02-11-2012 06:43 AM

Welcome:wavey:

shell 02-11-2012 07:37 AM

Welcome!:wavey:

JDsDream 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

Welcome to the Forum

Silverton34 02-27-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012CODMW3 (Post 2016863)
Just bought my first Jeep a few days ago. I'm having the dealer install a 3.5" suspension lift and 35" tires. I look forward to learning from all of you seasoned Jeep veterans.

Welcome! What dealer did you use? I have a '12 Rubicon Unlimited and am looking for a mod friendly dealer. I'm just north of you in Eldridge.

Beastmaster 02-27-2012 11:52 AM

Welcome to the forum!

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

SilverSport 02-27-2012 11:16 PM

Welcome Aboard! :wavey:

2012CODMW3 02-28-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSig (Post 2017057)
Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Thank you all. By the way, I am also the proud owner of a P229. Sigs Rock!

2012CODMW3 02-28-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverton34 (Post 2079644)
Welcome! What dealer did you use? I have a '12 Rubicon Unlimited and am looking for a mod friendly dealer. I'm just north of you in Eldridge.

I purcahsed the vehicle from Uftring Chryler in N. Pekin IL. They are an official AEV dealer.

http//:www.uftringchryslerdodgejeep.net/index.htm

2012CODMW3 02-28-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012CODMW3 (Post 2084132)
I purchased the vehicle from Uftring Chryler in N. Pekin IL. They are an official AEV dealer.

Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram | Peoria, Pekin, Morton Dealership | New & Used Cars For Sale

correction


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.