Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Any jeepers in Long Beach

856 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Elliott 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I just moved to LB when I bought my 08 JK Sahara just about a year ago. I spun a bearing (as did just about EVERY OTHER 08 JK owner) at 62k miles. Well $5000 later I no longer have a warranty BUT my Jeep runs again. I really want to take it on some trails but don't know of any or anyone else with a vehicle that can come with. Prior to this I had a "sports car" so I avoided high water and mud like the plague!!! Times have changed and I'm ready get some real dirt on this thing. Anyone have any suggestions .....please?!

#2 ·
I'm in Lakewood. Check out Cleghorn Road off the 15, just south of the Cajon Pass. It's a good starter trail. Make sure you always go with someone, and invest in recovery equipment (straps, hi lift, winch..)

Either that or look into Hungry Valley OHV park. That's a good place to learn the basics and have some fun.

#3 ·
Aww ur awesome!!! Thank you for that!! Im excited!!! What type of winch should I invest in without breaking the bank??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.