Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   funny to think (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/funny-to-think-141140.html)

wanderlust 02-20-2012 09:54 PM

funny to think
 
So, patriot is .12 miles long, Independence is .24 miles long liberty is .8 miles long We are planning a full day to get 3 jeeps less than 2 miles.. :eek: I have issues.. Winches are going to get a workout, rigs are going to get pushed and I am going to wear an adult diaper.. just saying

Owen_TJ 02-20-2012 09:57 PM

You'll also have a few new beauty marks when you're done...

when are you going??? I'd love to go with lol...in your jeep of course ;)

wanderlust 02-20-2012 10:02 PM

Other than the sober decision to do it( the original idea came form drinking to much), we have not yet firmed up the dates. The guys I go with are special forces guys so it really revolves around when they are in town. Most likely summer when the weather is a little more friendly to top and doors off.

Owen_TJ 02-20-2012 10:10 PM

So is that a yes??? Pretty please lol???

My birthday is August 4th so it could be considered a present lol...

wanderlust 02-21-2012 06:50 AM

we shall see, i will update when plans start coming together

Colo-TJ 02-21-2012 07:24 AM

I'd like to go.....as a spectater of course.:eek::drool::eek::hide::popcorn:

Owen_TJ 02-21-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2056435)
we shall see, i will update when plans start coming together

that'd be amazing...please let me know lol

thanks man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2056517)
I'd like to go.....as a spectater of course.:eek::drool::eek::hide::popcorn:

i called it!!!! haha

Colo-TJ 02-21-2012 11:49 AM

what, a guy cant stand on the sidline?..LOL

Oldguy 02-21-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2057443)
what, a guy cant stand on the sidline?..LOL

Yes, there is a nice friendly little road overlooking the scene of carnage, it is outfitted with picnic tables, grills, and there are usually a few vendors hawking their wares...

I would suggest making the run on a weekday, there are fewer wrecks to get around. On weekends it gets kinda clogged up...

Oldguy 02-21-2012 07:38 PM

Hell, if Chad just wants to ride shotgun, I'll drive his jeep...

Justin04Lj 02-21-2012 09:31 PM

I'd like to take the easy trail and watch your crazy asses haha

wanderlust 02-21-2012 09:33 PM

It is going to be during the week so we dont feel rushed or have to get around others

Owen_TJ 02-21-2012 11:09 PM

Just let me know the day and i'll take work off or call in lol...

wanderlust 02-22-2012 07:41 AM

luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

Colo-TJ 02-22-2012 08:10 AM

:rofl:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 2059112)
Hell, if Chad just wants to ride shotgun, I'll drive his jeep...

:rofl:
My Wife don't even drive my Jeep

Oldguy 02-22-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2060900)
:rofl:
:rofl:
My Wife don't even drive my Jeep

Mine don't either, but I'd let you drive my Jeep, just not at Penrose...:angel:

Colo-TJ 02-22-2012 12:34 PM

:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 2061081)
Mine don't either, but I'd let you drive my Jeep, just not at Penrose...:angel:

:thumb:
i'd let you too and NOT at penrose.. just don't tell Teresa.:D

Oldguy 02-22-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2061710)
:thumb::thumb:
i'd let you too and NOT at penrose.. just don't tell Teresa.:D

My lips are sealed :rolleyes:

But you know, it would be so bad to do Penrose. We just need to borrow a set of 35's, and a rear axle and we'd be good to go :D You already have a winch, so what more do we need? And you could close your eyes in the bad spots if you wanted to :whistling:

Colo-TJ 02-22-2012 07:39 PM

OK but we have to do this one first.....
TrailDamage.com - Patriot Trail
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not

wanderlust 02-22-2012 07:42 PM

35s, lockers, spare axle shafts, few ujoints, winch, brain and a good spotter. you would be surprised

wanderlust 02-22-2012 07:43 PM

oh ya most important, leave the ego at home.

Oldguy 02-22-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2063478)
OK but we have to do this one first.....
TrailDamage.com - Patriot Trail
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not

Read up on this. Penrose consists of three trails, Patriot, Liberty, and Independence. You'll never find it in the trailbooks as such, but that is how that can of worms is known locally :D

Damn, I think I might almost have you convinced :rolleyes:

Oldguy 02-22-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2063505)
35s, lockers, spare axle shafts, few ujoints, winch, brain and a good spotter. you would be surprised

35's, winch, Detroit Trutracs, four linked rear, and a good spotter (preferably you) and I WOULD make it :D

wanderlust 02-22-2012 09:38 PM

Any time buddy, any time

Colo-TJ 02-22-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 2064328)
Read up on this. Penrose consists of three trails, Patriot, Liberty, and Independence. You'll never find it in the trailbooks as such, but that is how that can of worms is known locally :D

Damn, I think I might almost have you convinced :rolleyes:

Yes I knew this

And almost my friend almost.......:whistling:

Oldguy 02-22-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2064447)
Yes I knew this

And almost my friend almost.......:whistling:

Don't worry buddy, your rig is safe, well, almost... If I manage to get all my shit together over the summer, I may be ready to try it by fall... You on shotgun, Wanderlust on spot, how could I go wrong? At least if you're both there, I'll hopefully have a ride home :nonono:

Oldguy 02-22-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2064391)
Any time buddy, any time

Well, let's see how far I get on my summer projects...:thumb:

Oldguy 02-22-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2063509)
oh ya most important, leave the ego at home.

Again, with the wisdom...can't wait till he grows up :rofl:

wanderlust 02-23-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 2064694)
Again, with the wisdom...can't wait till he grows up :rofl:

:rofl: ya, at least hanging out with you I get to feel youthful :rofl:

Oldguy 02-23-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2065415)
:rofl: ya, at least hanging out with you I get to feel youthful :rofl:

And here I had been thinking it was my scintillating personality...:nonono:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.