Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MO: TJ misc parts (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/tj-misc-parts-141152.html)

TBrownSTL 02-20-2012 10:52 PM

TJ misc parts
 
1997 jeep wrangler SE.

Bestop made in 2007. Just the top. No windows.
Soft uppers. No window frame.
Stock front bumper.
Tow hooks.
Stock head unit.
Hi lift jack rear tailgate mount.

For sale or trade. Shoot me offers!!!

Moderator please move this to Missouri for sale section. For sale section caused my phone to crash multiple times. Thanks.

TBrownSTL 02-21-2012 01:58 PM

want trades mostly

TBrownSTL 02-21-2012 08:04 PM

Bump

srad600 02-21-2012 08:18 PM

Pics of the tail gate mount?

I wonder if it will work with my bumper.

obidya 02-22-2012 03:27 PM

pics of the soft uppers?

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obidya
pics of the soft uppers?

I'll get them when I get home from work. They are a little beaten up but not to bad.

Xsnois 02-22-2012 04:53 PM

I'd like to see the hi lift jack mount please

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsnois
I'd like to see the hi lift jack mount please

Ok. Be home in 30.

srad600 02-22-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsnois (Post 2062671)
I'd like to see the hi lift jack mount please

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownSTL (Post 2062792)
Ok. Be home in 30.

No love for the lil guy from NJ. :-( lol.

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srad600

No love for the lil guy from NJ. :-( lol.

I'm poring it for everyone lol. I have 3 people that asked for pics lol.

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 06:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
One window is cracked with a small hole. Faded soft top. And stock bumper. Tow hooks and hi lift mount coming soon.

srad600 02-22-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownSTL (Post 2062938)
I'm poring it for everyone lol. I have 3 people that asked for pics lol.

Im just busting your chops man. I dont think it will work with my bumper/tire carrier any way. I hope it does tho.

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srad600

Im just busting your chops man. I dont think it will work with my bumper/tire carrier any way. I hope it does tho.

It doesn't attach to bumper? It attaches to rear door.

srad600 02-22-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownSTL (Post 2063082)
It doesn't attach to bumper? It attaches to rear door.

Im more concerned with the big tire carrier and 35" tire attached so any pics you have on and off will def help me out.

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srad600

Im more concerned with the big tire carrier and 35" tire attached so any pics you have on and off will def help me out.

Oh ok.

TBrownSTL 02-22-2012 09:51 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi lift jack with 33s.

Xsnois 02-23-2012 07:42 AM

What would you have to have for the jack mount ?

TBrownSTL 02-23-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsnois
What would you have to have for the jack mount ?

I have 5 people wanting to offer me so what's your?

Xsnois 02-23-2012 09:24 AM

I'd give $20.00 for it (hope that's not an insult ) Idk how much they are worth

TBrownSTL 02-23-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsnois
I'd give $20.00 for it (hope that's not an insult ) Idk how much they are worth

No that's fine. I'll see what everyone else says then let u know.

TBrownSTL 02-23-2012 09:45 AM

Also have a mesh bikini top.

TBrownSTL 02-23-2012 10:05 AM

Bikini top sold.
Soft top sold.

TBrownSTL 02-23-2012 04:56 PM

Tow hooks sold.

climber 02-25-2012 10:56 PM

How much would you take for the front bumper? Would you consider shipping it to 06248? Thank you in advance.........

TBrownSTL 02-26-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by climber
How much would you take for the front bumper? Would you consider shipping it to 06248? Thank you in advance.........

$50 plus shipping. Yes I'll ship.

TBrownSTL 02-26-2012 01:25 AM

Hi lift hack mount still available. $50.

jmt27 03-15-2012 06:41 PM

Ill give u 25 for the high jack mount.. Idk what they sell for or condition


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.