Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Who has the most blacked out jeep here?

28K views 57 replies 39 participants last post by  KnoXouT 
#1 ·
Any pics?

#15 ·
Thanks Marine - those are AVS in channel. They work just fine, but I bought a set of weathertech in channels for my van and was really impressed with the quality of them. I wish weathertech made some for jeep.

You went all out on the blackout!

#22 ·
Wow, some really good looking jeeps. I actually ended up ordering the khaki mopar bonnet this morning. Figured I couldn't maintain a black top without fading here in florida. Oh well

#34 ·
COme on Sunny, shouldn't you be resting your pitching arm instead of posting in a blacked out Jeep thread? J/K, how are you feeling?

#36 ·
Thanks for asking. Not too bad. Getting the stitches taken out today. I am able to type if I have the keyboard really close to my body.

Physiotherapy starts on Monday:nonono:. That's going to be painful.

I received the EVO Protek skids couple of days after my surgery (What timing, huh?) had ordered them more than a month ago. Now, they are going to be sitting in my garage for 3 months.:banghead:

#39 ·
Hope my Khaki bonnet looks good on black, guess I will know soon. I really like the all black look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.