Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Greatest quote (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/greatest-quote-142.html)

khenderson 05-16-2005 11:07 PM

Greatest quote

So a little background info before you get the greatest quote of all time. So a while back a good friend and I drove from Nashville, TN through Indiana to Michigan and back. Well, along the way, there is an old school A&W drive-in in Greensburg, IN. The carhops there are.......well, very pleasurable to gaze upon. So anyway, this friend is now my room-mate and we are planning a trip that passes right through Greensburg again, and at the moment that I tell him that we will be stopping there again, he comes out of nowhere with this statement:

"Happiness is a burger and some jubblies."

Thought I needed to share.

You may all reply with good quotes that you have if you would like.

JeepCrawler98 05-16-2005 11:15 PM

A wise man once said, "Scratching your butt will leave you with smelly fingers."

Rawkon 05-17-2005 01:17 AM

heres one for yall, "happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can tell but only you can feel the warmth" :flipoff:

4Jeepn 05-17-2005 01:52 PM

"Frankenstein never scared me…
But Marsupials do….. Because their fast!"
By: Kevin Pollack as Christopher Walken…..

jeeperman 06-24-2005 02:52 PM

Greatest quote of all time has to be from my wife (girlfriend at the time) who said "It's so big, I just wanna blow it!" I almost killed us trying to pull the car over to give her room to work before I realized she was talking about a huge dandelion (sp?) that she had seen... :o Needless to say, I was disappointed that afternoon... :D :D

khenderson 06-24-2005 06:55 PM

ok....i think that wins.

Ed in North Ga. 06-24-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khenderson
ok....i think that wins.

yep...I had a few to put down, but they pale in comparison.

kudos-

"best quote eveah!" award.

AZdezert 07-08-2005 10:59 PM

"You can either make yourself miserable or make yourself stronger, the amount of work is the same."

penguin_in_a_cj 09-27-2007 07:09 PM

"is it possiable to ski through a revolving door?" my former boss asking me about something random

Dare2BSquare 09-27-2007 07:18 PM

My brother-in-law whipped into a parking space at the mall right in front of someone who was waiting for the other car to vacate the space. He didn't even notice until he got out of his car and saw this guy giving him the "I can't believe you just did that" look.
He went over to the guy after he parked and said...

"I'm sorry, I guess I was just bolivious today!"

That has become a family quote whenever we do something stupid.

4point 09-27-2007 07:36 PM

"Holy Shit..............I think I just bit a hole in your seat with my sphincter."

Me, after a section of trail on a prerun in Molina.

iamagolfspaz 09-27-2007 07:40 PM

He who farts in church sits in his own pew.

Scout 09-27-2007 08:32 PM

Was this the first thread ever started in "Off Topic"? :confused:

debruins 09-27-2007 08:39 PM

idk who boruhgt it back!!!!!!

Scout 09-27-2007 08:44 PM

Huh? :confused:

debruins 09-27-2007 08:58 PM

from the dead!
it hasnt been written in in two years!

orange05tj 09-27-2007 09:08 PM

if she had as many pricks sticking out of her as she had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine. I never get tired of the oldie

rebelBullDawg325 09-27-2007 09:15 PM

we're at the local bbq joint which has very nice eye candy for waitresses..... this was at the time myspace was booming, and my buddy says to the waitress

my buddy:"hey baby you gotta myspace?"
waitress:"yea"
my buddy:"let me get that url up off ya"

i died laughing, and no, it didnt work, but she didnt slap him at least. she told him it was cute, and she normally falls for corny stuff, but that was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard

dbwvu 09-27-2007 09:20 PM

"if you can't work and talk at the same time , shut the F*#K up!"

whiteyj 09-27-2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeperman (Post 1412)
Greatest quote of all time has to be from my fiance (girlfriend at the time) who said "It's so big, I just wanna blow it!" I almost killed us trying to pull the car over to give her room to work before I realized she was talking about a huge dandelion (sp?) that she had seen... :o Needless to say, I was disappointed that afternoon... :D :D

So was she:flipoff:

jeeperman 09-28-2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyj (Post 142320)
So was she:flipoff:

Yeah, but that's just a recurring theme...:doh:

"I like big, dirty sea men... I mean the ones on boats!" :rofl: Wife's friend, who shall remain nameless...

hardy1531 09-28-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khenderson (Post 910)
So a little background info before you get the greatest quote of all time. So a while back a good friend and I drove from Nashville, TN through Indiana to Michigan and back. Well, along the way, there is an old school A&W drive-in in Greensburg, IN. The carhops there are.......well, very pleasurable to gaze upon. So anyway, this friend is now my room-mate and we are planning a trip that passes right through Greensburg again, and at the moment that I tell him that we will be stopping there again, he comes out of nowhere with this statement:

"Happiness is a burger and some jubblies."

Thought I needed to share.

You may all reply with good quotes that you have if you would like.

Tucker would be proud to know he was on the JEEP forum not a toyota forum.

Walkeraviator 09-28-2007 08:40 PM

wise man once say.."elevator smell different to midget"

bernm8r 09-28-2007 08:49 PM

"there those that are alive and those that are dead then there are those at sea."
I love that one since once upon a time life was like being in purgatory with no communications until you hit landfall. Now we have 24 hour internet while underway. jeesh

bernm8r 09-28-2007 08:51 PM

my personal favorite is.

It's like a sore peter, you can't beat it