Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   RACELINE Wheel TAX TIME SALE!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/raceline-wheel-tax-time-sale-142056.html)

Rockridge 4wd 02-24-2012 08:34 PM

RACELINE Wheel TAX TIME SALE!!

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 99664

Tax Refund Time
=
2nd Annual Raceline Wheel Sale TIME!!

Attachment 99659

Attachment 99660

I have got unheard of pricing discounts on Raceline Wheels & Beadlocks & since I'm new to the forum & I'm determined to make one heck of an entrance! These prices are so low that to advertise it would not be polite. So, here's what you need to do since there are so many options.....

Step 1: Go to Racelinewheels.com

Step 2: Decide what style & size wheel you want. (WRITE DOWN PART NUMBER)

Step 3: Call or Email me directly with the part number(THAT YOU WROTE DOWN) and your zip code.

Step 4: I will respond with a price that you will not be able to say no to & its as simple as that.

*If you are needing tires, let me know what you are wanting. I've got some incredible deals on Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radials,
Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials & Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials. I can get virtually anything but these are the tires that are going to save you money and perform awesome. I'm personally a fan of the Baja MTZ for a dual sport application.

I do have the RT81 Competition Beadlocks listed on my site for Jeep 5x4.5, 5x5.5 & 8 lug and those can be found here on our website.

Rockridge 4wd 02-26-2012 11:29 AM

WE HAVE HAD AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE FROM THIS POST!! Thanks everyone that has emailed me directly. It helps me get those quotes to you that much faster. Keep it up! I'm looking to earn business and get some satisfied customers :)

-Jeff
EMAIL HERE

Rockridge 4wd 02-29-2012 02:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
RACELINE ALL THE WAY! You want to save some bones? Stick with the steel version of the super popular Monster Series.

All you need to do is call or email and you will get the deal of a lifetime on these wheels! They are shipping within 1-3 days of the order being sent. Shipping prices are going to get even better starting Monday and YES, if you have a UPS account number.....WE CAN USE IT ON RACELINE'S!!

Shoot me an email, PM, call or whatever form of communication suits you best and you will for sure pull the trigger. Give us the chance. We WANT YOUR BUSINESS!

With ROCKRIDGE not only do provide good great pricing we also provide the most personalized customer service that you will ever get. That is my personal guarantee and the customers that have dealt with me will "second" that....

:punk:

Rockridge 4wd 03-04-2012 01:31 AM

YOU WANT IN ON THIS DEAL!

Shoot me an email with the year, make and model. What part number you are looking at and let me make it easy for you to buy wheels. Once you get the quote, the only thing hard will not be buying them. :D

Rockridge 4wd 03-06-2012 12:57 PM

When you want the BEST beadlock on the market you choose Raceline. Over 60% of Ultra 4 competitors have chosen Raceline as they are the strongest and best beadlock out there. They will even pick this company over other options that are being thrown at them for free and thats because in the end, free wont win the race but quality parts will!

Take that into consideration with my smoking prices and NOW REVISED SHIPPING PRICES and you can't beat the end result. Period.

Let me show you what Rockridge 4wd Call 888-411-8493 can do for you.

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-06-2012 10:24 PM

I got some good news guys! My shipping rates just got a whole lot better and that's a big deal when it comes to the total cost of these wheels to your door! Call it what you want to call it. My deals are smokin and so is the shipping! Do me a favor, get a quote anywhere you want before you contact me. Then send me that quote you got and in the long run....I guarantee it will pay off after you speak with me. Not only that. You will get the most personalized & quickest service that you have ever had from anyone. :punk:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

STLRubi 03-08-2012 01:32 PM

What's your price on 35x12.5x17 ATZs on 893 Monster Black 17" or 981 raptor black 17" wheels shipped to 63122? Set of 5

Rockridge 4wd 03-08-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLRubi (Post 2117754)
What's your price on 35x12.5x17 ATZs on 893 Monster Black 17" or 981 raptor black 17" wheels shipped to 63122? Set of 5

I've got it all quoted out. Shoot me a quick email to sales@rockridge4wd.com and I'll send it over!

Thank you sir!

Jeff

Rockridge 4wd 03-13-2012 04:44 PM

These deals are unheard of! Take a moment to look at Racelines site. Pick out what you want and shoot me an email. You won't regret it!! :cool:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-13-2012 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT SOME OF THESE BAD BOYZ!

Attachment 104586

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-27-2012 09:20 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Sorry we have been slow to post! We have been very busy moving into our new warehouse, getting some graphics on the 2010 Rockridge 4WD JK and finishing up on the new showroom. We are excited to be Wenatchee Washington's very first stocking 4x4 parts distributor! Below you will find a few pics of what we have had going on around here. :punk:

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK TO SEE THE PROGRESS BY THE DAY!!

The "Beginning" of the new ROCKRIDGE 4WD JKU

Attachment 108566

THE NEW SHOW ROOM

Attachment 108568

Attachment 108569

In light of these exciting times I would like to extend a few extra special offers to anyone that is wanting some quality parts from quality companies. Shoot me an EMAIL and let me make you deals better than ever!! :dance:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

denisbaldwin 04-05-2012 06:37 AM

how much do those 15x8 steel monsters weight each?

Rockridge 4wd 04-05-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denisbaldwin (Post 2222183)
how much do those 15x8 steel monsters weight each?

33 lbs for Steel
31 lbs for Aluminum

:D

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 04-10-2012 11:54 PM

I'm so confident in my pricing with Raceline that I will meet or beat any Authorized Raceline dealers price shipped to your door!! Let me know what you want and I WILL make it happen!

Check me last! :)

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 04-21-2012 05:57 PM

You know what wheels Rockridge 4WD runs? RACELINE!

We can literally buy anything, but.....we chose Raceline. Ultra 4 guys choose Raceline, WEROCK Guys choose Raceline. That's why YOU should choose Raceline!

Give me a call, Lets make a deal! :highfive:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 04-28-2012 05:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
The Rockridge JK just got outfitted with the new RACELINE 233 Aluminum Competition Beadlocks & New 37" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's! I aint gunna lie. I'm in love with my Jeep again. :thumb:

Attachment 117794

Attachment 117795

Attachment 117796

Attachment 117797

If you want the best deal on the planet, just get ahold of me directly and I'll make sure we make this setup affordable for the average guy!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 05-03-2012 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)

We are not a big business or corporation. We are a small outfit that values our customers and will do whatever it takes to make sure the customer has a good buying experience no matter what. To me, my customers are not just customers, they are friends and with all the great deals all the time on everything it is definitely worth your time to contact me directly. Its really easy to get a good deal if you are in a Club, Military or you have liked our Facebook Page! The discounts will vary depending on which one but regardless, I promise the best customer service inside and out and most likely the best overall value to your door! Give me a shout. Doesn't hurt to get a quote. :D

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com

necromancer_tat 05-04-2012 12:28 AM

That sounds all good and stuff, but Raceline will tell you that they have something in stock, and then when you order they will take your money and then tell you "Oops! We're all out of those for now, but we have these less desirable rims in stock that we can ship now, and we'll upgrade them to this other desirable traight if you say yes..."

So you say yes, and then they ship you the least desirable rim, with nothing that they promised....

And now you have rims you didn't want, and rock rings that you didn't want... and they will see if they might be able to refund you a few dollars for your inconvienience....

And then Mike at Raceline won't answer any emails or explain why the wrong parts got shipped...

:confused:

Rockridge 4wd 05-04-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer_tat (Post 2333459)
That sounds all good and stuff, but Raceline will tell you that they have something in stock, and then when you order they will take your money and then tell you "Oops! We're all out of those for now, but we have these less desirable rims in stock that we can ship now, and we'll upgrade them to this other desirable traight if you say yes..."

So you say yes, and then they ship you the least desirable rim, with nothing that they promised....

And now you have rims you didn't want, and rock rings that you didn't want... and they will see if they might be able to refund you a few dollars for your inconvienience....

And then Mike at Raceline won't answer any emails or explain why the wrong parts got shipped...

:confused:

Sounds like your experience was not very good. I'm sorry to hear that. Occasionally vendors have issues keeping up. Especially this time of year. When purchasing parts you are much better off buying from a distributor then direct and the reason why is we act as a buffer for when the B/S takes place. That is where the customer service comes into play and where smaller business's like myself go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that in the long run the customer ends up being a happy camper. :)

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

necromancer_tat 05-04-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge 4wd (Post 2334733)
Sounds like your experience was not very good. I'm sorry to hear that. Occasionally vendors have issues keeping up. Especially this time of year. When purchasing parts you are much better off buying from a distributor then direct and the reason why is we act as a buffer for when the B/S takes place. That is where the customer service comes into play and where smaller business's like myself go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that in the long run the customer ends up being a happy camper. :)

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

I thought I was buying through a distributor, I purchased my Racelines through Savvy Offroad. It turns out that they just drop ship. If I would've known there was a difference I would've ordered from somewhere else. :banghead:

Rockridge 4wd 01-17-2013 12:51 AM

THESE ARE STILL ON BACK ORDER BUT WE ARE GOING TO START UP PRE ORDERS NOW THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO SHIPPING TIMES AGAIN....SO, WITH THAT BEING SAID.....

ROCKRIDGE 4WD IS MOVING AGAIN!! This time we are moving to a BRAND NEW MUCH LARGER Building with plenty of room to grow. We will have a nice new sales office with new reps coming on board. Our all new showroom will be able to showcase so many more parts and our 2 new warehouses, thats right 2, will be able to handle much more stock. Much more stock means that we buy more. The more we buy the better wholesale prices we get. The better wholelsale prices we get....the MORE YOU SAVE!! Follow?

GET THE BEST DEAL RIGHT HERE ---> ROCKRIDGE 4WD

TODAY-APRIL 15th!

Heck...lets make it easy...

USE COUPON CODE

"RRTAXSALE"

ANY QUESTIONS?

JEFF
SALES@ROCKRIDGE4WD.COM

:thumb:

PICS OF BUILDING TO FOLLOW AFTER FEB 1ST. :)

Rockridge 4wd 01-18-2013 04:39 PM

It's that time of year again!!! Don't miss out on a great deal!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

HortyAsh 01-18-2013 05:39 PM

Looking for 17" raceline beadlocks shipped to 73036 for a 2012 jkur

Rockridge 4wd 01-18-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HortyAsh (Post 3246774)
Looking for 17" raceline beadlocks shipped to 73036 for a 2012 jkur

You got it! PM sent!!

Thanks
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

necromancer_tat 01-18-2013 06:55 PM

What're the Cheapest 8 lug 17" Raceline beadlocks available?

Rockridge 4wd 01-19-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer_tat (Post 3247056)
What're the Cheapest 8 lug 17" Raceline beadlocks available?

PM SENT!

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

parker65 01-19-2013 05:42 PM

RT296 sand renegade, 5 of these to 30157, 17x8. Can you get the option of having these powder coated instead of polished?

necromancer_tat 01-19-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge 4wd (Post 3250089)

Thanks for the quote! :thumb:

Rockridge 4wd 01-20-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parker65 (Post 3250333)
RT296 sand renegade, 5 of these to 30157, 17x8. Can you get the option of having these powder coated instead of polished?

Which Bolt Pattern....I know they are limited in what they are available for. Raceline won't powder coat them. :banghead:

Jeff
sales@rockridge4wd.com

parker65 01-21-2013 09:22 AM

That answers my question. I'm used to working with Forgeline wheel on my cars and they powdercoat if requested.

What about the 233 forged beadlocks for a '13 wrangler? 17x8 or 8.5, will be running 33x12.50's with 2.5 inch TF prerunner kit.

Thanks,
Tommy