Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Upper glass sliders (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/upper-glass-sliders-142131.html)

jcmstrickers 02-25-2012 10:03 AM

Upper glass sliders
 
I know this is not a typical request, but I am looking for a set of upper glass sliders for a TJ.

jerryj 02-25-2012 12:06 PM

My friend traded his jeep in but I think he took them off I'll ask him today.

wwch99tj 02-25-2012 12:14 PM

Where u located I got a set of tan I'm in central Delaware

jcmstrickers 02-25-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryj
My friend traded his jeep in but I think he took them off I'll ask him today.

Please do!

jerryj 02-25-2012 02:03 PM

sorry he sold them.

jcmstrickers 02-25-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryj
sorry he sold them.

Thanks for asking though.

jcmstrickers 02-27-2012 11:33 AM

:Bump:

wwch99tj 02-28-2012 09:28 AM

Heres a couple pictures. Ypu could always dye or paint them to match your black top :thumb:
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441923264.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441902060.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441706022.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441672304.jpg
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441737006.jpg
you can see a couple scratches in the tint on the drivers rear window http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...0441878925.jpg

JimsJeep 02-28-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwch99tj (Post 2073133)
Where u located I got a set of tan I'm in central Delaware

Are your sliders Tan or Spice

JimsJeep 02-28-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwch99tj (Post 2073133)
Where u located I got a set of tan I'm in central Delaware

Sorry did not see Tan in you post

No1fromNowhere 03-10-2012 08:12 PM

u still lookin for upper glass sliders
 
Dont have any pics right now but i have a set of black sliders. they were on my jeep for a month. The passenger side does not have the weather stripping at the bottom of the glass. was gonna post them for sale but i saw ur post before i got to it. Where r u located?

jcmstrickers 03-10-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1fromNowhere (Post 2126369)
Dont have any pics right now but i have a set of black sliders. they were on my jeep for a month. The passenger side does not have the weather stripping at the bottom of the glass. was gonna post them for sale but i saw ur post before i got to it. Where r u located?

Thanks for the reply but I went ahead and bought a new set.

No1fromNowhere 03-11-2012 03:20 AM

Ok. No prob. Have u got them yet? If so do u like?

wwch99tj 03-11-2012 07:57 AM

Let us know how you like them :thumb: I love mine

jcmstrickers 03-11-2012 10:56 AM

Yeah I got them on tuesday. I love them!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.