Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   OH: selling jk bikini top (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/selling-jk-bikini-top-142342.html)

cocky grin 02-26-2012 08:57 AM

selling jk bikini top
 
i have a bestop bikini kit that ive put on my jeep once after i got it in the mail them took off and put it back in the boxs.

heres a link to where i got it:
Header Bikini, Wraparound Windjammer, Duster Deck Cover 52580-35KWA

im asking $400obo

Thanks!
Joey

cocky grin 03-02-2012 11:57 AM

Any one???

SilverSahara 03-03-2012 05:51 PM

PM sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky grin (Post 2075762)
i have a bestop bikini kit that ive put on my jeep once after i got it in the mail them took off and put it back in the boxs.

heres a link to where i got it:
Header Bikini, Wraparound Windjammer, Duster Deck Cover 52580-35KWA

im asking $400obo

Thanks!
Joey


cocky grin 03-10-2012 09:51 PM

any one? any one at all??

SilverSahara 03-15-2012 10:07 AM

Another PM Sent...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky grin (Post 2126733)
any one? any one at all??


cocky grin 03-23-2012 01:21 PM

Looking into new wheels and tires thisll help a bunch :D anyone????

cocky grin 03-27-2012 12:29 PM

Bump

cocky grin 03-30-2012 10:03 AM

350 now

cocky grin 04-01-2012 12:21 PM

Bump

cocky grin 04-04-2012 12:27 PM

BUMP just to let u know this is a full kit.......header over cab top (idk what's its called) sound bar cover wrap cab curtin and the back coverrrrr

cocky grin 04-05-2012 09:32 PM

Bumpin again

lee indy 04-09-2012 08:33 PM

im interested. it says it will fit 07-09. what is different with my 11 for this to not fit?

cocky grin 04-09-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee indy
im interested. it says it will fit 07-09. what is different with my 11 for this to not fit?

I'm not exactly sure it didn't say on the site or in the papers it came with. Ill contact bestop and find out if you'd like.

cocky grin 04-16-2012 09:42 AM

Bump....price is 300 now

lee indy 04-16-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky grin (Post 2239139)
I'm not exactly sure it didn't say on the site or in the papers it came with. Ill contact bestop and find out if you'd like.

no need. i need door surrounds and tail gate bar too. its out of the budget right now

SilverSahara 04-17-2012 08:37 PM

PM sent and bump for ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky grin (Post 2264605)
Bump....price is 300 now


yellowbeast08 04-19-2012 09:59 AM

I will give ya 225 and you ship it to me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.