Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Any writeups for all intricacies of camber, angles, torsion, LCA, Foot/Toe?

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  chris.george 
#1 ·
Any information you guys used to understand all this better?

Seems since getting a lift I am more and more interested.

#3 ·
That's a good link but, don't they talk "upper" ca's for caster adjustment :confused:

"Using an 18mm socket, remove the bolt and nut securing the passenger side adjustable UPPER control arm to the front axle mount. Then, pull the upper control arm up off the axle mount and rotate it clockwise or counter clockwise to shorten (increase the amount of positive caster) or lengthen it (reduce the amount). Make a note of how many rotations you made"

I will get into a shop before I install my LCA's.

#10 ·
:rofl: At that rate I may as well buy the FT suspension and sell the Pro Comp one! Wait... that's not a bad idea... DARN YOU!

Wonder if the guys down in Bakersfield at Full Traction would be willing to lend a wrench or two... :whistling:

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
chris.george said:
:rofl: At that rate I may as well buy the FT suspension and sell the Pro Comp one! Wait... that's not a bad idea... DARN YOU!

Wonder if the guys down in Bakersfield at Full Traction would be willing to lend a wrench or two... :whistling:
Sheit... Wish I was closer. We have 3 lifts under our belts.... Well 1 1/2 + 1 1/2 = 3 :D

Not a bad idea though... Start fresh.
Only hard earned money .... Right?

#12 ·
Shit... Wish I was closer. We have 3 lifts under our belts.... Well 1 1/2 + 1 1/2 = 3 :D

Not a bad idea though... Start fresh.
Only hard earned money .... Right?
That would be awesome! I'd definitely be buying burgers and beer. :popcorn:

Ha ha, yeah maybe make up the cost by selling a few things.

I hear the FT lifts are super slick too. So many choices! Maybe when this one breaks *crosses fingers that doesn't happen*

#13 ·
chris.george said:
That would be awesome! I'd definitely be buying burgers and beer. :popcorn:

Ha ha, yeah maybe make up the cost by selling a few things.

I hear the FT lifts are super slick too. So many choices! Maybe when this one breaks *crosses fingers that doesn't happen*
Ya... Trust.

The TF 2.5 is a great starter lift. But then you add to it and now becomes equal to other more "complete" lifts.

Let's see $460 lift (w/ shock adapters)
New shocks $300
Adj LCA's $350
Adj TB $250

Almost $1400 :eek:

I love my jeep .... I'm sick :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.