Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Softop panel storage (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/softop-panel-storage-142648.html)

Seriouslyallen 02-27-2012 02:38 PM

Softop panel storage
 
I have an 07' Wrangler X and wanting to invest in a storage system of some kind for the side panels and back panel when I unzip them. Anyone got any ideas? I'm getting kind of tired of seeing them setting out in the garage.

kjeeper10 02-27-2012 02:39 PM

http://www.quadratec.com/products/91109_500_07.htm

kbwwolf 02-27-2012 02:42 PM

^^^What kjeeper said. The HOSS system rocks. :thumb:

Also, a handy tip from WF member JD's Dream:

Buy a swimming pool noodle and wrap the roll around that when you're rolling the windows up...it'll keep the plastic windows from warping or sagging in the bag (by filling it up) on really hot days, and from creasing or cracking on cold days.

kjeeper10 02-27-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbwwolf

^^^What kjeeper said. The HOSS system rocks. :thumb:

Also, a handy tip from WF member JD's Dream:

Buy a swimming pool noodle and wrap the roll around that when you're rolling the windows up...it'll keep the plastic windows from warping or sagging in the bag (by filling it up) on really hot days, and from creasing or cracking on cold days.

deja vu ? :D

kbwwolf 02-27-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 2080281)
deja vu ? :D

haha...big time. This is like the 3rd thread in two days.

It's all good, though. :)

InfernoGirl 02-27-2012 03:46 PM

Pants hangers with the clips work great and are cheap ( free) :D

daggo66 02-27-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl
Pants hangers with the clips work great and are cheap ( free) :D

That's assuming you wear pants. :)

chopperbobby 02-27-2012 05:34 PM

Make one Its quick and easy.

buy felt walmart 12 bucks

get gromit kit form home depot

cut felt to size 4 pieces
lay on top of each other and use gromits to connect on one end.

Place windows in and roll.

Get a velcro strap I got two and secure.:popcorn:

kbwwolf 02-27-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 2080403)
Pants hangers with the clips work great and are cheap ( free) :D

This is what I'm doing with my OEM soft top windows (aftermarket goes in the Hoss, so I can carry em with me.)

Genius! :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggo66 (Post 2080627)
That's assuming you wear pants. :)

Only when it's too cold for a skirt. :D

kjeeper10 02-27-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbwwolf

This is what I'm doing with my OEM soft top windows (aftermarket goes in the Hoss, so I can carry em with me.)

Genius! :thumb:

Only when it's too cold for a skirt. :D

Sexy

tribangle 02-27-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperbobby
Make one Its quick and easy.

buy felt walmart 12 bucks

get gromit kit form home depot

cut felt to size 4 pieces
lay on top of each other and use gromits to connect on one end.

Place windows in and roll.

Get a velcro strap I got two and secure.:popcorn:

Nice!!!

kjeeper10 02-27-2012 07:51 PM

Or someone can have mine cause I don't use it

Pure laziness :D

OregonRubicon 02-27-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
Or someone can have mine cause I don't use it

Pure laziness :D

Awesome!

To bad your 3000 miles away.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.