Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Looking for easy trails (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/looking-for-easy-trails-143224.html)

Just mudding 02-29-2012 07:05 PM

Looking for easy trails
 
Hello everyone, Me and a friend are looking for some easy trails seeing that we are only 16 and 17 but we have decent rigs. CJ5 4 inch lift(mine) Cherokee 4 inch lift(his). We are in arvada and are trying to find a place that is close so we can wheel during our spring break. I hear that old flower road is easy and also pedegree or something like that. if you guys know any trails that would be great if you could let me know. Thanks

Justin04Lj 02-29-2012 07:21 PM

There's a group of Denver guys going on an easy run this Sunday. Check the other threads

Just mudding 02-29-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin04Lj (Post 2089217)
There's a group of Denver guys going on an easy run this Sunday. Check the other threads

Alright thanks, not sure if we will be able to make it but we will sure check it out!

Colo-TJ 03-01-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just mudding (Post 2089162)
Hello everyone, Me and a friend are looking for some easy trails seeing that we are only 16 and 17 but we have decent rigs. CJ5 4 inch lift(mine) Cherokee 4 inch lift(his). We are in arvada and are trying to find a place that is close so we can wheel during our spring break. I hear that old flower road is easy and also pedegree or something like that. if you guys know any trails that would be great if you could let me know. Thanks

old flowers road is closed till probably june....
try Left Hand OHV outsde boulder. I'll go with you sometime if you want. spring break start on the 10th?

Just mudding 03-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 2090226)
old flowers road is closed till probably june....
try Left Hand OHV outsde boulder. I'll go with you sometime if you want. spring break start on the 10th?

Alright cool. My spring break starts at the end of march sadly. Depending on when my budy gets back from Florida depends on when we will go. Most likely be a Saturday Sunday or Monday and if there is a camping spot up there I know my budy wants to camp sometime soon.

Colo-TJ 03-01-2012 02:24 PM

I know just the place. let's touch base when it rolls a little closer.
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=5

Just mudding 03-01-2012 05:44 PM

Alright, March 30-april 2 is the days we have open so as time gets closer i will know for sure if i will be able to go.

C6Rubicon 03-01-2012 06:58 PM

Lots of easy trails around Saint Marys Glacier. Check out Yankee Hill on Traildamage.com. Hit me up if you plan on going and if I'm free I'll go.

Just mudding 03-01-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C6Rubicon (Post 2092413)
Lots of easy trails around Saint Marys Glacier. Check out Yankee Hill on Traildamage.com. Hit me up if you plan on going and if I'm free I'll go.

Alright cool! Ive ridin my atv up there alot so i know that place decently. Ill check it out for sure.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.