Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MS: Best top for sale (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/best-top-for-sale-144207.html)

hartattack 03-04-2012 11:49 PM

Best top for sale
 
I have a BT soft top for sale 2 years old, small rip back right side, back window a little foggy but not bad and the molding for the windshield is a little bent on the corners but could be fixed by molding with your hands or mallet. It is black w/tinted windows side windows are in great shape*
Price is: $350 OBO for pick up I'm in Hattiesburg near new Orleans. If I need to ship it is $350+ shipping firm thanks:dance:

hartattack 03-04-2012 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pic

hartattack 03-06-2012 10:34 PM

Moved to 275 OBO

hartattack 03-07-2012 09:21 PM

Bump any offer?

hartattack 03-15-2012 07:48 AM

Reduced to 150+ shipping wife wants it out of the house

obidya 03-15-2012 10:06 AM

what hardware comes with the top?

joeylead 03-15-2012 11:47 AM

will it work on a YJ with metal doors? I dont know if there are any differences


Quote:

Originally Posted by hartattack (Post 2142540)
Reduced to 150+ shipping wife wants it out of the house


jkaufman_95 03-15-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeylead
will it work on a YJ with metal doors? I dont know if there are any differences

Nope.

Ibuildembig 03-15-2012 11:58 AM

Bump, if it was spice I would have it

hartattack 03-15-2012 01:49 PM

All hardware except the brackets for the windshield(could not get them off my rig plus rusted) but I will send a brand new tailgate bar With it.

twinbob04 03-15-2012 07:56 PM

What year jeep is the top for? And does it come with door skins? Can you phrase take picture of rip...

hartattack 03-15-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinbob04
What year jeep is the top for? And does it come with door skins? Can you phrase take picture of rip...

As in door skins ?? The top is for a 2000 TJ so I think it should fit any 99-06 TJ correct me if I am wrong, it does have all windows my jeep had full doors

jkaufman_95 03-15-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hartattack

As in door skins ?? The top is for a 2000 TJ so I think it should fit any 99-06 TJ correct me if I am wrong, it does have all windows my jeep had full doors

97-03 :thumb:

hartattack 03-15-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

97-03 :thumb:

Thanks ha!

terminator012 03-15-2012 09:13 PM

Is it a Super Top. I may have an extra channel I could use on it. How bad is the rip??

hartattack 03-15-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminator012
Is it a Super Top. I may have an extra channel I could use on it. How bad is the rip??

Not that bad it is no bigger than a quarter i could take a pic later tomorrow if you would like. If anything it's a great top to have an extra on hand. I would keep it but we are moving soon

hartattack 03-15-2012 09:19 PM

Or if anyone wants to trade for something cool make an offer, or a safari rack :)

terminator012 03-15-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hartattack (Post 2144999)
Not that bad it is no bigger than a quarter i could take a pic later tomorrow if you would like. If anything it's a great top to have an extra on hand. I would keep it but we are moving soon


Yes, a pic would help. Do you remember if it's a super top. Does the windshield channel look like this??


http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Imag...4/35964-md.jpg

hartattack 03-15-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminator012

Yes, a pic would help. Do you remember if it's a super top. Does the windshield channel look like this??

Yes that is the one,the PO had it on there only used a few times I was the one who put the small rip in it though I am using that channel now for my new top though so you would have to acquire that as well and I will post the pics tomorrow afternoon.

ski0rb0ard 03-16-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 (Post 2144930)
97-03 :thumb:

Wouldn't it be 97-02?



And I would take this in a heartbeat if it fit an 05

jkaufman_95 03-16-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ski0rb0ard

Wouldn't it be 97-02?

And I would take this in a heartbeat if it fit an 05

Ah! You are correct sir. 97-02, my fat fingers hit the wrong button on my phone. I had a top from a 03 rubicon that wouldn't fit my 02 correctly. Sold it to another forum member.

hartattack 03-16-2012 05:35 PM

I'll post pics in a bit does anyone have a cool trade like safari doors,safari rack, high lift + mount , light bar ?

terminator012 03-17-2012 10:45 AM

Pics????

hartattack 03-18-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminator012
Pics????

Taking today, you caught me on my holiday (ST Patty's) pics would have come out really blurry

hartattack 03-18-2012 08:59 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Pics

hartattack 03-22-2012 12:04 PM

Bump still for sale

TJ Kyle 03-22-2012 12:22 PM

sent you a pm

hartattack 03-22-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ Kyle
sent you a pm

Did not receive one yet

TJ Kyle 03-22-2012 06:48 PM

Looks like I just thought I had sent one earlier. My bad. You should have one now.

hartattack 03-24-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ Kyle
Looks like I just thought I had sent one earlier. My bad. You should have one now.

Bump still up for sale


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.