Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Check out these AMAZING new Wurton LED LIGHT BARS by VIAIR! Compare @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/check-out-these-amazing-new-wurton-led-light-bars-by-viair-compare-rockridge-4wd-144635.html)

Rockridge 4wd 03-06-2012 06:21 PM

Check out these AMAZING new Wurton LED LIGHT BARS by VIAIR! Compare @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

5 Attachment(s)

WURTON is a premier manufacturer of high-powered LED lighting products intended for the demands of the Automotive, Off Road & Industrial markets. Our products are engineered using the most advanced manufacturing technology available today, resulting in unparalleled quality, and extreme off-road durability. - Rated to IP67 for dust and moisture intrusion, WURTON LED products have been tested to take the abuse handed down in real world environments. WURTON Product Development, Marketing, Sales & Distribution are all handled at its headquarters in Southern California where the future of the high performance lighting industry is being transformed.

Wurton LED's Come Standard with the following:

1) Stainless Steel Hardware
2) Aluminum Side Cap
3) Polycarbonate Primary Lens
4) Integrated Secondary Lens Cover (Polycarbonate)
5) Aircraft Quality Aluminum Housing
6) Flood, Pencil & Combination Beam Patterns
7) Aluminum Mounting Bracket

- Rated for 10-volt to 30-volt Operation
- 10-Watt LED Bulbs (900 Lumens Per Bulb)
- 10-Degree Reflector (pencil)
- 40-Degree Reflector (flood)
- 16-inch Lead Wiring with Delphi Connector
- 50,000-hour LED Bulb Life Expectancy
- IP67 Rated for Dust & Moisture Intrusion Resistance
- Thermally-protected Electronics Eliminates Overheating

Rockridge 4wd is all about these new Wurton LED Lights. I spent quite a few hours researching these bad boys and these new 10 watt bulbs are super awesome. Seriously. Compare these LED LIGHT BARS to ANY manufacturer out there and tell me which has more Lumens per respectable comparison. I'll tell you the answer. Wurton. The Industry is changing quick and these lights just got released about 2 weeks ago. The fact that you get 3 covers with each unit and a nicest product we have ever seen says it all. Once again. We only sell the best and when it comes to the latest and greatest in LED Lighting I think we have found it.

I will be offering free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. I will have stock on the "A" list movers in less than a week. Shoot me an email, call, or PM and I would be glad to make you an introductory deal to get some customers out there to spit out more reviews. I know its a solid product because it comes from VIAIR but its always nice to have others elaborate further.

Cheers,
Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-06-2012 06:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Check this out just for a comparison....

These little bad boys are 1,800 Lumens per light with only 2 bulbs!!!

The popular Rigid Dually's are only 1300 Lumens each and that's with 4 bulbs!

Don't get me wrong.... I am in love with RIGID Lighting also and always have been I'm just showing an honest comparison. You can catch the Pro Comp LED lighting by CLICKING HERE or check out all of our LED Lighting options and mounting by CLICKING HERE

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-08-2012 11:28 PM

We will have some Wurton Led Lighting in stock by the end of next week. We will post up an installation video with some night time action. :punk:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 03-15-2012 03:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Wurton Stock Order coming in next week. 8" Light Bars, 12" Light Bars & Dual 5" Packages will be ready to ship at a moments notice. You cannot go wrong with this technology. THIS IS THE LATEST!!

COMPARE LUMENS WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY!!

Call or email and I will offer an introductory price so that we can get some of these lights out there and in use.

I will cut an extra special deal for those that are willing to do write ups and document installations and take night photos...

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com

Jeep_Gypsy 03-15-2012 03:32 AM

If I can get the wife to sign off on it I'll prolly get some and do a write up as well.

Rockridge 4wd 03-15-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy (Post 2142233)
If I can get the wife to sign off on it I'll prolly get some and do a write up as well.

:rofl: You know how many times I hear that same thing from almost every customer that calls in to order parts! :rofl:

Its funny, either way. Just give me a call this morning and let me tell you what I can do and what your options are before you talk to her. I know how to deal with them also. :hide:

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 04-05-2012 01:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 111206

New Wurton Pod Lights are in and available from Rockridge 4WD!!!

Check out these awesome little lights. So many uses, but for most of us these would be the ideal Rock Light! Check them out!

Attachment 111207

WURTON Podlights feature two seaprately wired Podlights, mounting hardware, mounting bezels and all electrical connectors.

Retail price: $35.00

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 04-05-2012 04:57 PM

Wurton Review ON YOUTUBE

Sorry for the poor video everybody. This was shot on my cell phone but I really wanted to give you something to see other than pictures. New products are always slow to take off but these are nothing to worry about. Check out the video!

Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd

Rockridge 4wd 05-23-2012 11:22 PM

Save an additional 5% off all Wurton & Viair Products from now through Memorial weekend! :)

-Jeff
Sales@rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 06-21-2012 12:23 PM

The most amazing LED Lights!! Check them out!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 07-09-2012 04:15 PM

Can't beat the price! Call Today!

Jeff
Sales@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 07-14-2012 04:07 PM

Erin's favorite product!! Email her today for an extra 5% off TODAY ONLY on ALL Wurton LED Light bars!!

If you really want a good deal she will give you a deal that you can't refuse for the Wurton 50" LED Light Bar!!

Erin
Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 07-19-2012 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This little beauty will fit nicely on your bumper!! Rockridge 4WD has this in stock!! Contact Erin for a smokin deal on the 12" today only!!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 10-12-2012 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Jeff
Rockridge 4wd Call 888-411-8493

Rockridge 4wd 10-29-2012 02:43 PM

WURTON is a premier manufacturer of high-powered LED lighting products intended for the demands of the Automotive, Off Road & Industrial markets. Our products are engineered using the most advanced manufacturing technology available today, resulting in unparalleled quality, and extreme off-road durability. - Rated to IP67 for dust and moisture intrusion, WURTON LED products have been tested to take the abuse handed down in real world environments. WURTON Product Development, Marketing, Sales & Distribution are all handled at its headquarters in Southern California where the future of the high performance lighting industry is being transformed.

Wurton LED's Come Standard with the following:

1) Stainless Steel Hardware
2) Aluminum Side Cap
3) Polycarbonate Primary Lens
4) Integrated Secondary Lens Cover (Polycarbonate)
5) Aircraft Quality Aluminum Housing
6) Flood, Pencil & Combination Beam Patterns
7) Aluminum Mounting Bracket

- Rated for 10-volt to 30-volt Operation
- 10-Watt LED Bulbs (900 Lumens Per Bulb)
- 10-Degree Reflector (pencil)
- 40-Degree Reflector (flood)
- 16-inch Lead Wiring with Delphi Connector
- 50,000-hour LED Bulb Life Expectancy
- IP67 Rated for Dust & Moisture Intrusion Resistance
- Thermally-protected Electronics Eliminates Overheating

Get your quote today on these AWESOME LED's!! You will be amazed at our price to members!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

DNKC 10-29-2012 11:55 PM

Price qoute on the 12"?

Also can the mounts be reversed? what is the span between mounting bolt holes? I'm looking for one that can mount 10 1/4" from hole to hole in my front bumper.

Thanks in advance!

05rubicrawler 10-30-2012 12:49 AM

How much for two of the little ones to mount by the windshield?

Rockridge 4wd 10-30-2012 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=DNKC;2940993]Price qoute on the 12"?

Also can the mounts be reversed? what is the span between mounting bolt holes? I'm looking for one that can mount 10 1/4" from hole to hole in my front bumper.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE

PM Sent! Thanks for the message!

ERIN
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Rockridge 4wd 10-30-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05rubicrawler (Post 2941133)
How much for two of the little ones to mount by the windshield?

PM Sent!! Thanks for the message!

ERIN
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

rum4 10-30-2012 01:17 PM

How much for the ones by the windshield and the small rock lights?

flatsfisher83 10-30-2012 02:46 PM

x2 for the windshield side mounts

Rockridge 4wd 10-30-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatsfisher83 (Post 2942875)
x2 for the windshield side mounts

Thanks for the message! Quote sent your way!

Thanks
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Rockridge 4wd 11-03-2012 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Check out our "DEAL OF THE WEEK" featuring the Wurton 18" LED LIGHT BAR! Great deal and with FREE SHIPPING!

Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD