Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Thanks, 02! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/thanks-02-a-14477.html)

jjseel 01-02-2008 03:09 AM

Thanks, 02!

02Prove
I luv bourbonz!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea... I'm hoping this isn't going to cut into JJ's late night drunken tirades that I have come to know, love, and quite frankly expect.

;)I am coming for your Job!:flipoff:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Town Drunk.

:p

Happy New Year!

02Prove 01-02-2008 07:11 AM

We can share the title around here. I was meaning the WF town drunk. We can take up each other's slack. However, I doubt there's very much slack to be taken from either of us.

:D

foxinthemudd 01-02-2008 07:12 AM

don't worry ya'll I'll pick you up from the bar in the morning...:D :wavey:

sgnellett 01-02-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjseel (Post 177555)
02Prove
I luv bourbonz!

Yea... I'm hoping this isn't going to cut into JJ's late night drunken tirades that I have come to know, love, and quite frankly expect.

;)I am coming for your Job!:flipoff:

Town Drunk.
:p

Happy New Year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02Prove (Post 177570)
We can share the title around here. I was meaning the WF town drunk. We can take up each other's slack. However, I doubt there's very much slack to be taken from either of us.

:D

I beg to differ! You are both exceptional slackers! AND pretty high grade drunks, too, from what I can tell! :flipoff:

:rofl: :rofl: :doh: :rofl: :rofl:

02Prove 01-02-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgnellett (Post 177586)
I beg to differ! You are both exceptional slackers! AND pretty high grade drunks, too, from what I can tell! :flipoff:

:rofl: :rofl: :doh: :rofl: :rofl:

...and by "high grade" I'm going to have to assume you mean quality of beverage consumed. I easily went through half of the most expensive bottle of bourbon I've ever bought this New Year's Eve. :D

...and yes, it was yummy. :punk:

jjseel 01-02-2008 05:05 PM

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.
...;)