Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

First TJ topless pics of 2012!!!

25K views 204 replies 128 participants last post by  jeepins 
#1 ·
67 degrees today. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!! Anyone else gettin impatient and going topless?

See less See more
#10 ·
O yeah i am. i had my doors off today, and once earlier in feb. I love all the looks i get, especially when people just shake their head at you. Only have a hardtop as of now so topless will have to wait till a softop comes my way or it gets warm enough. Sweet lookin TJ. Ill keep my eyes out around town for you and:wavey:!

#18 ·
Also..you all probably already have looked into it. but if not, i strongly recommend getting a mesh top from spiderwebshade.com .. It definitely cuts down on the wind when driving topless and makes it possible to have a conversation with your passenger

#20 ·
My first topless day of 2012 too! Switched out the hard top for soft top after work today and went for a little ride with no doors as well. It got to 14 here today, I think that works out to around 58? I forgot how awesome it is, can't wait till its actually warm out.

#25 ·
I did today was 65 out and sunny but a tad on the windy side. just got to dark by the time I got home from walmart/lows/autozone to take a pic:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.